Chapter 15

Talia's P.O.V 

"PLAY LIST TIME!" Jc yelled tackling me into a big hug. 

The boys and I were all in Jc and Sam's hotel room, the boys got me my own hotel bedroom and I agreed to pay for half and they payed for the other half of the room, my room had a king sized bed with white sheets pilled with pillows, a tv, a couch, a desk and a average size bathroom. Jc's room was much bigger than mine but he was sharing it like I mentioned before, Kian was staying with Ricky and Trevor, Connor with Troye Sivan, this Australian youtuber which I find super hot and that I will most likely meet today, which blows my mind. Jc tackled me down to the bed, my stomach facing down and he sat on my back.  

"Guess what?" He asked me still sitting on my back. 

"Hm, you're an idiot!" I exclaimed my voice coming out muffled from the bed sheet my face was facing. 

He ruffled up my hair and lightly jumped down on my back but it still kind of hurt, "Nope, guess again" 

"Ugh, I don't know" I groaned just wanting him to let me be free. 

"ITS PLAY LIST AND YOU GET TO MEET ALL YOUR FAVOURITE YOUTUBERS" Jc yelled once again standing up from my back and tickling my sides. 

While all this was happening the boys were all talking, Kian didn't seem to mind the friendship I had with Jc, he wasn't jealous in anyway, but Kian and I are just friends so I don't see why there is a reason to be jealous, right.. The boys now knew that we were friends again and everyone was happy and we're glad they didn't have to make a plan C. 

"What do you mean..?" I asked Jc, after he stopped tickling me since I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurt and I had tears in my eyes. 

I was now sitting up on the bed, my legs crossed and he sat next to me on the bed, "Well I might of gotten you this pass and you can also go backstage you know so you meet them before their meet and greets" He said waving the pass with my name on it in front of my face. 

I quickly grabbed it from him, now tears of joy were forming in my eyes, "Justin Caylen! Are you fucking kidding me?!" I practically yelled, everyone looked at me now and I just smiled at them showing them my pass and they just smiled noticing why I was yelling and went back to conversation, which I was expecting. 

"No I'm not kidding bae" He said dragging out the bae. 

I made a face of disgust since I wasn't a fan of that word, "Oh my god, thank you! Thank you a million!" I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. 

We hugged for a little while until Ricky clapped his hands together which made me step away, I looked at Ricky sitting back down on Jc's bed, Sam came to sit beside me and he took my pass looking at me, he smiled at me and I smiled back. We all looked back at Ricky since he was waving his arms in the air. 

"Ok, now that I have everyone's attention, I just want to say that we should be at the convention it's been 4 minutes like preparing everything up and stuff.." Ricky said with a worried expression on his face. 

Everyone stood up, so I did the same, Connor bolted out of the room, Kian following behind him and Ricky also. Jc just laughed and walked normally with Trevor following him, Sam was walking with me until he wanted to catch up with Kian so he picked me up and started running with me on his back. 

"SAM!" I yelled hitting his back. 

"Talia," He replied sounding like he just ran a marathon, well he did run a good decent amount but I still found it funny.