Chapter 5

Kian's P.O.V

We walked back to Talia's house, it was nearly midnight by that time and the wind was picking up outside which didnt really bother me but it bothered Talia since she was shivering. I took off my sweater handing it to her.

"Are you kidding me, this isn't some sort of weird romance movie, take it back, we arent far from my house I can survive," She said laughing.

"I wont even argue about it, but you know I would"

"Yeah yeah but I'm the winner here"

"Sure tiger"

She laughed and kept walking towards her house. I still missed Andrea so much and I didnt really know if it was a good choice to just let her go like that when I had a chance to fix things with her today when I saw her, but Ricky was right, I should just move on. I shouldnt hang on to something like that.

Ricky's P.O.V

"Connor, you awake?" I whispered knocking on his bedroom door.

"Go see JC, I'm trying to sleep" He mumbled but I heard him perfectly fine.

"Good night" I said walking away.

I went to JC's room and his door was open so I just walked in, he was sitting on his desk on twitter. He turned around when he heard me walk in.

"Hey" He greeted.

"Hey JC, got some news for you, well actually I got to ask you and Con first, so Kian and I have agreed that Talia should live with us because she's thinking of taking drugs and stuff, so we think if she would live with us it would be better for her"

"Yeah sure but where's she gonna sleep?"

"The spare room with a ton of junk"

"We should match her up with Kian, lets be straight up here, they are fucking cute together"

"Agreed, petition on Kian and Talia to date"

We high fived each other and I walked out of the room just like that, I went back to my room and decided to go on twitter, I then checked instagram and saw the selfie Kian took with Talia and it was just the cutest thing ever, I liked it and followed Talia's instagram noticing she also added a picture with Kian not to long ago, it was a picture with both of them doing silly poses, the caption was :

Hey look at this idiot, yeah he's a loser (;

I smiled at the caption and liked the picture, I read the comments, not that many yet but I'm sure the number will grow, most of the comments were nice positive ones but there was also the negative ones which just shattered my own heart.

I saw that Andrea had a new video, sure she broke Kian's heart into pieces but it doesnt mean that I couldn't still watch her videos and some what support her, it just broke me and I knew Talia was perfect for Kian, she was just so nice and positive, but just the fact that something in her mind tells her to smoke makes me feel so sad and feel so bad. I looked back at my phone and walked out of JC's room going to the family room and taking a seat on the couch. The video was titled 'Do I regret (Ask Andrea)'. The video was the usual, it was questions about her youtube career and just some random little things I already knew about her until she read a question that asked about her break up with Kian and if she missed him. I started to pay more attention to the video now. She looked down to the ground and looked back up staring at her camera but it felt like she was staring at me which is kind of weird to explain but you get what I mean.

"Well.. Let's just say some people can fall out of love, sometimes it can be one person, sometimes two, sometimes they both deny that they dont like each other anymore but in reality they both want each other back and I guess, it was just not meant to be.. I know it's pretty heart breaking. Now I dont really feel comfortable sharing the break up but that's all I want to say about that, I'm not sure if Kian wants me to share that with the internet you know, and I'm not ready for that. Now for the second part of the question, yes I do miss him a lot.. He was a big part of my life, he was here for me when ever I was sad, yes I know so are you guys but it's different.. Much different.. Sometimes I wish we could just be together again, I really really do miss him. For those of you that think I cheated or he cheated, no. No cheating was in the relationship, we were honest and we trust each other so much.. Well not that we dont trust each other anymore or arent honest anymore it's just we don't really contact each other anymore.. Anyway that's all for today" She ranted on.