Chapter 16

Talia's P.O.V

The line finally got shorter and shorter and I was now standing in front of the boys, a few feet away from them, all of them were ready to give me a hug their arms stretched out. I hugged all of them.

"Hey, wait I saw you before," Alfie said pointing his index finger at me, then tucking his hands back in his pockets.

"Yeah me too!" Joe replied, "Have you met us before?"

I let out a laugh and stood in front of them, looking at all of them, my cheeks started to heat up since I was kind of embarrassed that they recognized me probably from Kian's video..

"Hm.. Well... Not quite, I was in one of Kian's videos with him.." I said, "And they like tweeting pictures of me with them or something along those lines"

"OH YEAH!" Joe said clapping his hands together.

"Quick, we have more people to run!" The camera guy said, "Picture time, two pictures, lets go, pose"

I stood in between Joe and Caspar, they both had an arm around me so I did the same.

"One more picture!" Marcus yelled, "Silly pose!"

I stuck my tongue out while closing my eyes really tight since it was the first pose I could think of really quick. The camera man finished the pictures and he told me the website I'd have to go on to get the pictures.

"Hey you should come by our hotel room with the boys some time, it'd be fun to collab with you," Marcus told me.

"Aw wow, that'd be great, you still have my number right? We were texting before, well I texted Alfie and you," I tried my best to remind him

He nodded his head, "I'm pretty sure, I'll follow you on twitter and DM you if ever I don't have it anymore for some odd reason but I doubt that!"

"Perfect, thanks boys" I said smiling and waving.

"BYE!!" They all yelled.

I was surprised that Jim was so quiet but I let it go for now, not letting it bother me, he was probably tired from meeting all of the people he met today, which is a insane amount.

***

It was just the O2L boys and I, in Jc's hotel room again. I was sitting on the floor next to Trevor. Kian and Ricky were on Sam's bed. Jc and Sam on Jc's bed and Connor was sitting on this chair in the room we added that was next to me. The beds were in front of me.

"Hey guys.. I have some news.." Connor spoke making all the other guys keep quiet, which was impressive since he didn't have to say much to get their attention and get them to shut up, "So.. You know how I want to leave O2L"

Once he spoke those words I spat the water I was drinking out of my mouth, "WHAT?!" I yelled after.

Jc was dying of laughter from me spitting my water everywhere, "Innuendo Bingo" I heard him mumbled which got Sam and Kian laughing. Ricky was holding in his laugh and Trevor was just shaking his head, Connor just looked at me with a confused expression on his face.

"I'm leaving O2L, I was unhappy, still am unhappy and feel like I don't make good content, anyway you'll see a video explaining every thing at some point soon I hope.. And you guys know that our house.. Well we need to move soon and I know we need to start looking at houses but I think it's best for me to live on my own.." Connor finished saying.

"NO CONNOR!" I yelled tears slipping out of my eyes.

"Tal, I'm sorry, it's really what is best.. I need to do this.."