Chapter 27 - Andy's Bully

A week later
(Andy's POV)
Me and Rye are doing pretty well to be honest. I go to school everyday when I need to, then go home, do my
homeworks, sometimes makeing love with my beautiful boyfriend. Even my grades got a lot better than before and he is the reason why I'm getting better and better. I still can't cope with the fact that he loves me for me. I can't explain how happy that thought makes me. I really do love him. Every single part of his broken mind, every side of his odd personality, every physical feature of his perfect body. He's mine, all mine and I'm his, always. As I was walking with him hand in hand towards my school, talking about everything and nothing, out of nowhere my bully came in front of us. My smile faded as soon as I landed my eyes on the person's devilish smirk. He looked so confident and proud of himself for scaring me. He looked so pleased with the idea of his fist smacking my face.
"Hey you litle faggots. How ya doing today?" He said looking at Rye from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet.

He has never seen Ryan and I hope that this would still that way, well I guess I didn't believe enough. I rolled my eyes and dragged Rye away from that stupid bastard but he came again in front of me. This time his lips made a thin line showing how frustrated he really was. He pushed my chest a bit with his index finger, his face was so close to mine. I couldn't even look into his burning eyes. No, I don't want Rye to know that someone bullies me. That's the last thing want him to wory about. I don't want him dealing with worry for me everyday I go to school which was going to change after two months because it was finishing and yeah.
"Where do you think you're going, little bitch?" He whispered right into my face, bringing me back to reality. I tried looking up at him but I couldn't, the fear was stronger right now. Suddenly I felt how Rye let my hand go. After the simple gesture everything happened so fast. Jake's fist connected with my cheek in a strong punch, making me almost fall on the ground.

It hurt, it hurt a lot. I can't believe he just hit me. Then l looked at him and then at Rye. Rye's eyes were darker than usual, he clenched his jaw and his hands turned into fists. His knuckles became white from the pressure from his fingers digging into his palms. He bit his lip from anger turning to Jake, my bully. Jake didn't look scared at all but I knew that Rye would do something stupid that we all would regret later. I wasn't fast enough to stop Rye when his fist instantly punched Jake's face making him fall on the street. Fuck. Rye started kicking the bastard in the stomach. Jake screamed for help, he shouted at Rye to stop, but Rye didn't listen. It was like he was in trance. It was like he was taking all of his reserved anger right on the stupid boy that bullied me for years because of my open sexuality. Then Rye got on top of him and sat practically on his stomach and started hitting his face even more. I couldn't let Rye kill him. Even tho Jake hurt me a lot now and in the past I don't want him dead and Rye in the prison.

"Ryan, stop!" I shouted but it seemed like Rye just couldn't hear me. He has isolated himself from the whole world just punishing the person who hurt me.
"Stop it!"I screamed as Rye looked at me for a second. Then I realised this was not my Ryan. This was not the soft boy that cuddles with me till I fall asleep. This was not the hopeless romantic that gives me flowers every now and then. This was not the man I fell in love with. He looked exactly the way I saw him when he kidnapped me. He looked like some freaked beast lost all of the control of his body and mind. After that long second Rye looked down at the aching Jake. I cotiously went to him and carefully put my hand on Rye's shoulder making him look at me again. His eyes were full of pure anger. They were filled with fire which was burning so fast that it could burna whole forest within seconds...

"I'm okay Rye. Can we please just go?" I asked him quietly, looking into his eyes, trying to find my Ryan back. His look softened, then I realized that Rye was back. He took a deep breath and stood up. He looked down at Jake who was struggling with standing up. Rye tensed up bending down closer to the bruised boy.
"Don't you ever dare go near my boyfriend again, get it?" He told my bully through gritted teeth. Jake nodded and just cursed under his breath, looking away from us. I then dragged Rye away from Jake, leaving him there in pain. As we walked for about five minutes in complete silence we were almost to the school. Then Ryan suddenly stopped and made me stop too in the middle of the empty street. I Iooked at him confused still holding his hand in mine, our fingers intertwined. He sighed and put his free big soft hand on my cheek, stroking it gently with his thumb. Running his finger over the bruise that Jake made, it still hurts to be honest, but after Rye's gentle touch it kind of stopped for few minutes. I leaned into his warm palm and closed my eyes as a small relivedsmile creeped onto my lips.
"Why didn't you tell me?"...