Chapter 25 - I Need Him

(Andy's POV)
"Why? He asked me quietly after a while. "One day I will tell you but for now remember that you are everything I have ever needed, Rye. You are my universe." I said very determined in what I was talking. He kissed the back of my neck making me arch my back and giggle.
"You're too kind" He whispered as
smiled and shook my head.
"And you're too stubborn, ya know." I said as he chuckled.
"Okay, okay let's not start now. I don't want to argue." He said as I smiled.
Rye kissed my head as I instantly turned around and sat in his lap.
"I will go and take a shower. Do you
want to come with me?" I asked him quietly, cupping his beautiful face in my hands. He thought for a second, looking down at his hands.
"No, I will stay here baby." He finally said looking up at me. I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.
"Okay. I will come after a minute." I whispered as he smiled and kissed my forehead ever so gently.
"Okay" He said as I stood up and went to the bathroom. I hope he will be fine.

(Rye's POV)
I can't take it anymore.
just stood up from the bed and went out of the room, before going out I put a hoodie on and was just in my boxers. Then I went out of the house. It was kinda dark already. It was sooo cold but I didn't care. just wanted to escape the reality, to run away from there. I'm not supposed to be loved by anyone. So many people left me for a reason. I knowI can't change the past. I'm not easy to love. I'm a complicated mess of emotions. He deserves someone better, Andy deserves someone better than me. Someone who won't just run away because they are afraid of love. Someone who would make him feel truly happy. Someone who didn't kidnap him. Someone who would stay forever. That someone isn't me and we both know it. I was shivering outside but I didn't care. I just can't stay there. I should just go. Then suddenly I heard his voice coming from behind me. His sweet perfect voice. I turned around to face him.

Andy was only in his black boxers, the boxers he wore the first time the things got heated. The first time we made love. I looked at him confused trying to hold the tears back, faking a small smile. He shouldn't love me. I don't deserve him. When he approached me I saw that his hands were shaking slightly, the breathes that were escaping his soft pink lips were slowly turning into smoke into the cold air. It was really cold and he was only in his boxers. Oh my god, stupid Andy.
"R-Rye' He stuttered out, his eyes filling with tears as he tried to reach for me. I caught his shaky hand and intertwined our fingers gently.
"I'm-m s-sorry, l-let's go h-home p-please" He quickly apologized, his whole body was trembling. I smiled at how caring he was, how gentle he was, how perfect he is. The fact that he said home...melts my heart. Maybe just maybe he actually does love me but...all of them.
"C-Can we j-just go b-back R-Rye?" He whispered interrupting my awful thoughts.

He then came closer to me, closer to the warmth of my body. I pulled him instantly into my arms, I embraced him and scooped his small shaking body in my arms tightly. He went out like that just because of me. Maybe he really does love me, he really cares.
He wants me, he needs me.
I need him.
I need him so much.
I kissed his head, burying my face into his soft blonde hair. It smelled like cinnamon. It was so edible and kinda provocative, I didn't know why. I smiled and pulled him even closer to my body. He shivered under me. I quickly pulled away and took of my hoodie, handing it to him. He was quick to shake his head and give it back to me but I insisted on him putting it on so he obeyed timidly and took it. Andy dressed in it. It
was too big for him and it made him look even smaller than he is. He looked adorable.
"You should wear my hoodies more often." I commented. He smiled as his eyes shone brighter than the moonlight, brighter than every star on the sky.

He is so beautiful. I can't believe that this boy right there feels that way about me.
He loves me, but do I love him?
Do I feel this ultimate feeling that cause the butterflies in your stomach to fly around it? That tickling desire that fills your soul with lust. The crave of your loved one's presence making you desperate for love.
Do I feel all of that?

Yes, yes I fucking do.