Chapter 18 - Im Ready For It (smut)

(Andy's POV)
"Stop it Rye, don't worry. Why are u so afraid of this?" I asked him after pulling away again...
"I'm not, I am afraid of... hurting you." He admitted as his head was hanging low and a little sigh escaped his lips. I smiled a little and gently put my hand on his cheek, making him look up at me.
"Oh Rye..." I whispered as I connected our lips softly once again. Rye kissed back immediately, slowly we both started moving our lips against each others again. It quickly got heated and we started making out for two minutes straight (or not straight 😏sorry let's continue). Then he pulled away and started softly kissing my neck, then started leaving small kisses on my chest and stomach. Quiet moans were escaping my mouth, I am happy that my parents decided to go to a restaurant and nobody is in the house so I can moan as loud as I want to. When he reached my already hard member he looked at me through his eyelashes asking for permission.

I smiled at how cute and caring he was. I nodded my head slowly bitting my lower lip tightly. He smirked and instantly pulled my member all the way down his throat. I moaned loudly out in pleasure, my eyes closing as he started bobbing his head fast, quick breathes escaping my lips and with them quiet moans.
I tangled my fingers into his curly brown hear, pushing him even more. He gagged but continued bobbing his head which made me so close to the edge.
"B-babe..." I whispered as he suddenly pulled away looking me. "Why did you-" I started saying as he cut me off by crashing his lips on mine. I melted into the kiss immediately. I lost myself into it, this was different from the others, this was full of lust and roughness and I freaking loved it. While we were moving our lips passionately against each others, his hand trailed to my ass and squeezed it gently. I instantly moaned into the kiss which made him smile. We continued kissing as his hand then went on my asshole.

I immediately pulled away from the kiss as he put his soft hand on my cheek to make sure that everything was alright.
"What happened baby?" He asked me quietly with so much care in his voice. I smiled just because he was so kind , it melted my heart.
"Nothing babe, I'm okay." I whispered as I cupped his face with my small hands.
"Then why did you pull away?" He asked me still so caring and gentle, caressing my cheek with his thumb. Oh he was too cute.
"I just got scared, but don't worry I am ready for it." I said determined to make love with him tonight.
I could feel him smile and lean to kiss me. I closed my eyes waiting for his lips as they come a second after. He started kissing me softly and slowly, like I was fragile and I felt like if he did something wrong I could easily break. He makes me feel so amazing, like I am unique like I am loved, like I am somebody, like I mean something to someone.
It feels amazing trust me.

This time his hand was on my waist pulling me closer. Then I pulled away and started kissing his neck softly. His next movement surprised me but turned me on too. He made me stop kissing him, instead he put two fingers in my mouth and made me suck on them like the first time he tried to rape me. When I think about it, shivers go through my body but right now everything that was going through my body was lust and fire.
"Good boy." He whispered as he removed his fingers away from my mouth and put them right in front of my hole, teasing it. I moaned quietly as he started pulling one of the fingers in. When it was all in me he let me adjust to the feeling and then started moving if slowly. Right after few thrusts he put a second finger, connecting our lips, muting my moans. He started thrusting them in me fast. I couldn't breathe but the pain was long gone, now the only feeling I could think of was pleasure. Then suddenly he pulled away as he pulled his fingers out of me too.

I knew what was going to happen now and not gonna lie I was nervous. I think he noticed this because he kissed my forehead, then my neck few times.
"If it hurts, you will tell me to stop, okay?" He whispered as I gulped and just said a quiet "yes". He sighed and connected our lips again in a quick kiss.
"Are you sure you want it?" He asked me softly as | smiled nodding my head.
"Yes, I am." I said confidently. He leaned again giving me a peck on the lips. After he pulled away he went to grab something from his jeans that were on the ground. It was dark so I wasn't sure what he was exactly doing...