Chapter 22 - Get Up Baby

(Rye's POV)
Andy suddenly started shivering as his knees went weak and he literally collapsed on the cold floor. I immediately stood up from the bed and ran to him. When I was close to Andy, I kneeled down next to him. He was crying. Oh my baby..
I gently pulled him closer to me as I placed him on my lap, now he was facing me. He hid his beautiful red face with his hands as he sobbed quietly.
instantly pulled him extremely close to my body and started rubbing his back slowly.
"Andy" I whispered after a good number of silent minutes. He titled his head up to look at me as a small weak smile creeped onto his swollen, from bitting, lips. I looked concerned at him as I cupped his cheek with my hand, tracing the skin there with my thumb, wiping the
tears and stopping the steam of the new ones. Andy closed his eyes, giving all of his attention to my hand. He looked adorable, his smile grew and his cheeks
reddened.

I smiled at how cute he was all the time. He was amazing from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet.
"Ya know, you were so hot while you were arguing with your father." I said quietly trying to cheer him up. He just opened his eyes slightly and gave me a small smile but l understood that it was a hint for me to stop reminding him about that.
"Right, I'm sorry. You wanna cuddle and rest a little bit more? Cause it's still
seven in the morning so..." I said as Andy nodded his head. We shared smiles and I instantly picked him up by standing up from the floor to be honest he wasn't heavy at all, like when you pick him up is like you pick a baby up, but a really small baby. It was so cute. I cant believe that this little cute baby was like a furious dragon a few minutes ago. I placed him on his bed as I laid next to him, I pulled him to my chest, wrapping my arms around his small body and holding him tightly. He cuddled in me as he held on my T-shirt.
"Sleep beautiful. You really was brave saying all of this." I whispered in his ear as I kissed his earlobe quickly. Andy kissed my neck and sighed...

***
"I hope he won't kick you out of here, because if he does all the blame will be mine and you will go back into that disgusting place called your house." He
whispered as I shook my head and kissed his soft blonde hair, sniffing his sweet scent.
"Even if he kicks me out the blame won't be yours, okay? Now sleep baby, you need it, I know you are tired as fuck." I assured him as he nodded and
yawned. Awwww he is something beyond adorable, I don't know if there even exists a word for his level of
cuteness.
"Night Rye." Andy whispered as he immediately fell into deep sleep.
"Night my baby boy." I said and allowed myself to go back to the beautiful universe of dreams.
1 hour later
"Wake up Andy" Andy's mom woke us both up. I giggled when I looked at my sleepy boyfriend. He looked so cute. He just groaned and turned his head on the other side, facing the window.

He was still in my arms, me hugging him tightly. His mom smiled down at our tangled bodies and looked at me.
"We'll talk about it later, Rye." She whispered to me as nodded my head while rubbing my eye with my hand,
perfectly knowing what she was talking about. Me and Andy's relationship...
I hope she won't be against it.
"Now, wake Andy up and please make him, for once, not be late for school." She begged me both of us giggling.
"Okay ma'am. I said as she smiled and went out of the room, closing the door. When she was out of Andy's bedroom, I turned all of my attention towards my baby. He was sleeping so peacefully, snoring quietly. I didn't want to wake him up at all but he had to go to school so I had to wake him up.
"Baby, wake up." I said in order to wake him up. I kissed his neck as he immediately sat up in his bed with still closed eyes. He was smiling as he yawned. Awwww adorable. He rubbed his eyes lazily and stretched his arms.

Then he finally opened his eyes,
looking instanly at me and blushing, realising that I am just in my boxers. He looked down smiling. I giggled and opened my arms for him to come and
hug me. He, of course, came and wrapped his arms around my neck and sat slowly and carefully on my lap. I pulled the covers over us and hugged him as tightly as I possibly could. His words were still banging in my head, the fact that he told his father he loves me makes me feel...weird. I don't know why. I decided to just shrug it off. I buried my head in his neck and just sniffed his sweet smell.
"You have to get up, baby." I whispered
next to his sensitive skin. He nodded and kissed my cheek, then he pulled away from my embrace, but he
was still on my lap. He grabbed my hands and held them tightly in his small ones. He was looking down at them. Then he slowly looked up at me. We shared smiles. He looked so beautiful, his messy blonde hair was falling on his forehead so casually, his big blue
eyes were going around my face searching for something, his sweet soft lips creeped into a small smile. Beautiful.

"Rye...about what I said earlier to my
father." he started saying. I know what he was talking about so I just cut him off already knowing what he would say.
"I know what you will say so don't
worry,I know you don't love me and you just said it to make your father shut up."I said looking at our tangled hands. He started making circles with his thumbs over my knuckles gently. Then suddenly he let one of my hands go and with
two fingers he lifted my head up so I was facing his beautiful face which was shining because of the smile on it...ahh that bright smile.
"No, Rye you got it all wrong..."