Chapter 13 - I Won't

(Andy's POV)
"Baby? Look at me please." I said quietly as he finally looked at me, I saw his beautiful eyes filled with tears. Fuck I am the worst. "Rye, don't cry." I whispered as he shook his head and pulled away, going away from me, letting my hands go, turning his back to me and walking as fast as he could. "Fuck." I said. I turned to my friends and waved at them, they were looking at me like I was a ghost.
"Bye Andy good luck." Shawn said as I smiled weakly and started running towards Rye.
"Babe!" I called him out as he started running too. Fuck he's faster than me. I started running faster, my legs were giving up when we were close to his house. I didn't know why he went there but he did, he stopped right in front of the door. "Rye!" I shouted panting as I was tired as fuck. I went closer to him, I was facing his back, he was breathing heavily too. "Rye." I said quietly as I approached him. I put my hand on his shoulder as he shivered but relaxed immediately.

Then he instantly turned to me and smiled through his quivering lips, wiping his tears away. I smiled back as he looked down. Nope not this time baby. I put my hand on his cheek and made him look at me. The moment I put my hand on his cheek, he closed his eyes and smiled. He put his hand on mine and kissed it slowly, then he moved it away from his face and came closer to mine.
"I don't want to disappoint you again. I know you forgave me this time but what if I do something worse than this and you leave me?" He asked me quietly, fear was visible in his husky voice.
"I won't." I simply said but confident enough for him to know that I mean it. He smiled and shook his head, then wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me sooo close to his body, holding me tightly, what I feel then was so strange, the feeling of understanding was long gone now it was... love. Then we pulled away as our eyes met and the sparkles were born again.

"Let's go home babe." He whispered as I giggled and he took my hand in his, holding it and leading me to the street away from his house.
"By the way I had to tell you something. " Suddenly Rye broke the silence while we were walking along the street to my house.
"Yeah babe?" I asked him as he smiled at the nickname and then his lips parted a little as if he was going to say the thing he wanted but then closed it immediately. It was like he didn't know what words exactly to use. I carressed his knuckles with my thumb as he smiled. "You can tell me everything." I assured him as he smiled and nodded.
"I know." He whispered as I smiled too. Then he looked at the sky and started talking." I found something in your room earlier today and of course I was curious and I just got it and opened it. When I opened it, the thing I read both scared me and made me happy but I am not sure if - " he suddenly stopped talking, he looked down. What is he talking about?

"I am not sure if I feel the same and if I ever will feel the same." He said as fast as he could as I stopped walking realising what he was talking about. Fuck. He has found my diary which is full of poems and thoughts. I have this diary since I was 14. It's almost full to be honest and the last things that I wrote were for Rye and how I think I'm falling in love with him. He shouldn't have seen it. Fuck. He looked at me, letting my hand go. I looked down to my feet. He came closer and just stayed there. Tbh right in this moment I wanted to go deep down into the earth and never go out again. I was so ashamed, he doesn't feel the same, of course he doesn't fucking feel the same Andy, he's gorgeous, beautiful, handsome, amazing, he can't love someone like you.
"Andy..."