Chapter 6 - Dreaming Of Her

(Andy's POV)
"Be my boyfriend." He whispered still half asleep and half awake. I chuckled thinking he's kidding but then he slowly turned his head to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips, feeling his soft lips again I felt butterflies in my stomach flying all around in it. "I am not kidding." He whispered closing his eyes slowly as I shook my head and kissed his forehead.
"I think you are dreaming." I whispered as he slowly fell asleep again. I hugged him tightly, holding him extremely close to my body, not even willing to let him go. I just shrugged it off, he's probably just dreaming and talking in his sleep. Then I felt my eyes closing slowly and me falling asleep .

~ The next morning ~
(Rye's POV)
"Rye wake up,wake up!" Someone's voice was banging loud into my mind but I ignored it, I didn't do it cause I wanted to I just couldn't open my eyes, the view of her right in front me was driving me crazy, her soft big lips, her stupid attitude, her big evil eyes and my name escaping her mouth with her sweet voice. What was going on? She was coming closer and closer to me, she was holding a knife. Why is she holding a knife?
"No! Leave me alone!" I screamed as my eyes opened wide the memories of her disappearing immediately. I slowly looked up and then there was he. His beautiful blue eyes were looking deep into my soul, studying me, every single movement. Then he opened his mouth a little like he was going to say something but closed it immediately looking at my eyes. I smiled closing my eyes again and thinking that this was just a simple nightmare and nothing else, just me and my stupid mind.

"Rye?" His voice was more like a whisper but I shrugged it off, he's probably just dreaming and talking in his sleep. Then I felt my eyes closing slowly and me falling asleep.
~ The next morning ~
(Rye's POV)
"Rye wake up, wake up!" Someone's voice was banging loud into my mind but I ignored it, I didn't do it cause I wanted to I just couldn't open my eyes, the view of her right in front me was driving me crazy, her soft big lips, her stupid attitude, her big evil eyes and my name escaping her mouth with her sweet voice. What was going on? She was coming closer and closer to me, she was holding a knife . Why is she holding a knife ?

"No ! Leave me alone!" I screamed as my eyes opened wide the memories of her disappearing immediately. I slowly looked up and then there was he. His beautiful blue eyes were looking deep into my soul, studying me, every single movement. Then he opened his mouth a little like he was going to say something but closed it immediately looking at my eyes. I smiled closing my eyes again and thinking that this was just a simple nightmare and nothing else, just me and my stupid mind.
"Rye?" His voice was more like a whisper but i heard it very clearly. My name escaping his lips felt amazing. I looked around me just to see where exactly I was and then all the memories from yesterday came to my mind, I was in his house, with him cuddled up in me, his head on my chest, his arms around my waist, everything was just perfect.

(Andy's POV)
When his eyes met mine again the butterflies were alive in my stomach. How can he with just one simple look to make me feel this way?...