Chaptet 24 - I'm All Yours

(Andy's POV)
"I can look at those beautiful eyes forever:" Rye said quietly as I felt my cheeks reddening and my smile
growing. I instantly connected our lips in a long passionate kiss. The house was only for us again so we could do whatever we wanted too. Rye deepened quickly the kiss as our tongues fought for dominance but we all know who won. Soon the fighting turned into dancing, pleasure was running through my body while his tongue was exploring my mouth, every inch of it. We shared saliva, we shared breathes. It was so intimate. Then I felt myself getting hard which made Rye moan into the kiss when he felt it too. I smiled as we started walking towards the bed. He laid down on it as I was on top of him, never breaking the hot kiss.
"Andy...I need you..now." Rye whispered between kisses making me giggle into the kiss. I pulled away and looked at his lustful eyes.

"I'm all yours." whispered as he smirked and turned us over, he became on top of me and I was under him. He had all control over my body.
"Tie me up, Ryan." I suddenly
whispered, surprising him but not long after his smile turned into cute little smirk. I breathed out in relief as he giggled and kissed me again. Then he pulled away looking around my room. "What are you searching for?" I asked him quietly, panting.
"Something to tie you with" He simply answered me making my cheeks go red. "I didn't know you had so many kinks, I love it." He said quietly looking at me and smiling, while he put his hand on my cheek, brushed his thumb over my bottom lip. I kissed it as he giggled and kissed my forehead.
"Wait, I know what I'm going to tie you with." He said pulling away from the kiss and going to my wardrobe. I watched him, impatiently. He opened it and got a tie from it. I smirked at him as he came to me. He put the tie on the bed and crawled to me again.

Rye connected our lips and then put his hand under my shirt. He then pulled away and unbuttoned it, took it off of me, leaving me half naked. I gasped when he got the tie and looked at me. He montioned me to give him my wrists. I did as he tied them, then few memories came back but I pushed them all away. I looked at Rye, he was so concerned in what he was doing, trying his best. I smiled at how careful he was. When he was ready he tied them to the bed frame too making me still. Then he pecked my lips quickly. He took my jeans and boxers off at the same time. I gasped because of the sudden action but was turned on even more than before. He then went in front of me on his knees on the bed, slowly and teasingly he took his T-shirt off. I watched the whole process with wide eyes and an idiotic smile.
"Oh what now you are Christian Grey or something?" I asked him playfully
making him chuckle and shake his head quickly.

"Yes, Andy and you are my Anastasia Steele." After he said that he leaned in and started kissing my neck slightly
I moaned, bitting my lip. Oh god how much I love this boy. He started going down and down on my body leaving a long path of butterfly kisses, making me moan.
"Moan louder." He whispered as I bit my lower lip and let go all of the sounds that wanted to escape from me. He then started taking his sweatpants and boxers off not breaking the eye contact. When he was fully naked we looked at each others and brown met blue, the sparkles were born again. Not soon after our bodies became one, our moans were the only music in the whole house. Suddenly he untied my wrists and let me touch his perfect body untied my wrists and let me touch his perfect body while we were moving in hythm. Perfect was all I can say about this boy, I cant find any other words. He is everything I have ever wanted, everything I have ever craved.
I can't imagine living without him in my life. I just can't. I love him.

Few hours later
"Ya know, that homework was hard as fuck."I said annoyed once I finished it. Me and Rye were sitting on my bed. His back was pressed on my bed's frame. Mine was on his bare chest, feeling the warmth. The thing we did few hours ago stimulated me to do my homework to be honest. It gave me that weird kind of energy. He was kindly playing with my hair in silence, not saying anything. I knew he was overthinking again. So I closed all of my things and put them away. I again laid on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, we tangled our legs with one another.
"Sing me something, please." He whispered in my ear making me shiver. I smiled and turned my head around and lifted it a little bit up, giving him a quick kiss.
"What do you want me to sing to you?" I asked him quietly as he shrugged.
"I have no idea, babe. Choose what you feel like." He suggested resting his head on the bed's frame.

I thought for a second which song should I sing to him. Then it
came up to my mind, that beautiful love song.
"I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways. Maybe just the touch of a hand. Oh me I'm falling in Iove with you every single day and I just wanna tell you I am. So baby now. Take me into your loving arms, kiss me under the light of a thousand stars, place your head on my beating heart. I'm thinking out loud, maybe, we found love, right where we are." I sang this making him held me even more tightly. I put my hands on his arms, rubbing them gently.
"I love you, Ryan. Please stop thinking that I'm lying to you, because I'm not." I said geniuenly trying to show him that I really felt that way. He kissed the skin behind my ear.
"Why?..."