31.

Minghao looked at his reflection in the mirror while he brushed his teeth. It was 10pm and he was making himself ready to sleep.

All he could think about was their conversation they had earlier, on their way home.

"I like boys."

Before he could actually think twice he already spilled it. He couldn't even look Junhui straight in his eyes anymore, scared of any sign of disapproval.

Did he perhaps regret telling Junhui about it?

"I do too."

Minghao looked up again to him and his heart skipped a beat. Junhui.. likes boys too? A sparkle filled his heart when Junhui gave him the most beautiful smile ever. Showing of his white canines. "R-really?"

"Yes! I mean, I've dated girls before, but it never really worked out the way I wanted it. And i guess there weren't any sparkles, you know."

"But how did you found out you were into boys?"

Minghao saw how Junhui clearly swallowed and in a glimpse his smile faded a little. Was he nervous about telling him too..?

"I eh.. started liking someone, a guy. Someone I had real feelings for."

A pang in his heart was heard. Junhui was in love with someone? Or maybe not anymore, maybe it was just the past. A lot of feelings went trough his body. Was it perhaps.. jealousy?

No he couldn't be jealous. He couldn't claim Junhui. And even if he did, would he ever love him for the person he was? A boy with a fucked past? Would he?

"How about you Hao? Because I've seen you with a lot of girls together, so how come you like boys?"

"This might sound like a regular playboy, but you know, after everything that happened I did everything to keep my reputation up. At first I didn't even know I was into guys. But then.."

Yeah but then. Junhui walked into his life..

"..Someone came in to my life a little while ago. I fell so incredibly hard for him. That's also when I realised I've never had feelings for all of those girls before."

Was that too obvious? Would Junhui figure out he was talking about him? Since Junhui was the only guys that walked into his life recently.

But the only thing he could red on his face was a soft smile. "He must be really lucky." Was the only thing Junhui could say.

Suddenly Minghao thought to sense a bit of sadness in his voice. Why would he be sad..? Did he perhaps do something wrong?

He felt Junhui softly pinching his hand, what made him realise they were still holding onto each other. A blush crept up to his face, but he didn't bother to gaze into Junhui's eyes, and return him a smile.