i love you even more

"Can I come in your house?" Kai asked.
"Sure." You replied.

Me and Kai both got out the car. We walked towards my house. I pulled out my key and unlocked the door. I opened the door and we both walked in..

"June?" Kai asked.
"Hm?" You asked.

I turned around to look at Kai and he kissed me...

"I love you." Kai said.
"I love you even more." You said.

Me and Kai stood there hugging. We didn't move a single movement. Until Kai got a call...

"It's my mom." Kai said.
"I'll talk to her outside." Kai said.
"Okay." You said.

Kai walked outside and shut the front door. I went into the kitchen to see what's in there to eat. Before my dad went to work, he left me some money to go buy some food. Kai walked back inside the house....

"Does she need her car back?" You asked.
"No, she just wanted to check up on me." Kai replied.
"Oh." You said.
"I'm starving." Kai said.
"My dad left some money for us to buy food, let's go to the store." You said.
"Let's." Kai said.

Me and Kai went out the house, we went inside the car and he drove off...

At the store,
We made it to the store and we both got out the car. We walked inside and I made Kai push the shopping cart. We was searching for some foods to eat.. we found some and we both got our favorite foods...

At your house,
We went inside our house and it was already 9pm, Kai helped me cook some of the food and we placed the plates on the table very nicely... we then started to eat the food and we were both amazed of both of our cooking....

"This is so good." You said.
"Yes it is." Kai said.

20 minutes later,
After we finished eating, we watched a movie. We watched a romantic movie...

Kai's pov: I was focused on the movie and I felt june's head laying on my shoulder. I looked at her sleeping. She was so cute. I then looked back at the movie until I heard someone knocking on the door. I laid June on the sofa and went to the door to answer it.. it was june's dad...

"Oh hello sir." Kai said bowing.
"Hey Kai, What are you doing here so late?" Your dad asked.
"Oh me and June was watching a movie, we ate too." Kai replied.
"Oh okay, Where's June?" Your dad asked.
"She's sleeping on the couch." Kai replied.
"Okay." Your dad said.
"Maybe I should get going then." Kai said.
"Wait! You can stay the night." Your dad said.
"How come sir?" Kai asked.
"I have to work the night shift tomorrow, June would be alone in the morning." Your dad replied.
"I don't think my mom would be fine with it." Kai said.
"Kai, I'll confront your mom about it." Your dad said.
"Okay sir, where should I sleep?" Kai asked.
"You can sleep on the couch, I'll move June." Your dad replied.
"Alright." Kai said.

Kai's pov: June's dad picked up June bridal style. He carried her up the stairs into her room. After he did that, he went downstairs to get me a blanket and pillow. He laid the blanket and pillow on the couch nicely. He told me goodnight... I told him goodnight...

In the morning,
June y/n's pov: I woke up and I ended up on my bed. How did I get here? I got up from my bed and went downstairs. I saw Kai laying on the couch sleeping. Gosh he's cute. I'm guessing my dad had to leave early... I was making me some breakfast and Kai woke up. He walked towards the kitchen and back hugged me. I smiled and I turned around to kiss him...

"What are you making?" Kai asked.
"Pancakes want some? You asked.
"Sure." Kai replied.
"Alright, sit at the table." You said.

Kai sat the table on his phone patiently waiting for me to finish cooking. I finally was done cooking the pancakes and I gave Kai a plate and I gave myself a plate. I sat across from Kai and we started to eat.

"Did my dad come home last night?" You asked.
"Yeah." Kai replied.
"How did I end up in my room?" You asked.
"Your dad carried you up there." Kai replied.
"Oh okay that explains it." Kai said.
"What time is it?" You asked.

Kai checked his phone..

"It's 8:36." Kai replied.
"HUH? I'm late for school." You said.
"Hurry! Get dressed." Kai said.

I ran upstairs into my room. I did my morning routine and got dressed. I grabbed my bag and headed back downstairs.

"Do you want me to walk you?" Kai asked.
"Sure." You replied.

Kai quickly got dressed and we both went out the door. We had to speed walk.

At school,
Me and Kai made it to school...

"Kiss?" Kai asked.
You smiled.

I gave Kai a kiss on the lips. I waved bye to him and then I ran to the building. I went to class...

In class,
I saw Chanyeol sitting at his desk, and then I sat beside him..
Class went on...