not being in contact with him

in the morning,
I woke up from my bed and got out of bed. I checked my phone and got a unread message from Mina.

Texting mina,
"I'm picking you up at 7:45am." Mina texted.

Oh my gosh, it's 7:36am, I gotta get ready, I did my morning routine and grabbed my bag and went downstairs, since my dad wasn't here I went out the door. Mina was here and then i went in her car.

"Who did you sleep?" Mina asked.
"I slept great, what about you?" You asked.
"I slept kinda good, i was busy yesterday." Mina replied.
"Ah." You said.
"Ah! I bought some snacks for us to eat in class, did you eat yet?" Mina asked.
"No not yet, but I bought some kimbap." You replied.
"Good! So this won't go to waste." Mina said.
"Let's go to school then." Mina said.
"Lets." You said.

At school,
Me and Mina went inside school and headed to class. We sat at our desks and started to eat. Chanyeol walked in class and say right in front of me. He saw me and Mina eating...

"Yah where's mine." Chanyeol said.

Mina looked down nervously...

"You can have my snacks." You said.
"No it's okay." Chanyeol said.
"Did you eat?" You asked.
"No." Chanyeol said.
"You got to eat." You said.

I handed Chanyeol some of my kimbap. He grabbed it from my hands and started to eat it...

"Thank you." Chanyeol said smiling.
"No problem." You said smiling.

Mina's pov: Looking at Chanyeol smiling at June made me feel some type of way. I knew I should've packed something for Chanyeol..

June's y/n's pov: We was done eating and our teacher walked in...

After class,
Me, Mina, and Chanyeol headed to lunch. We got our lunch and sat down at a table. We started to eat.

"Have my beef, I think I owe you something." Chanyeol said.

Chanyeol places his beef on my tray...

"Oh it's alright." You said.
"No have it." Chanyeol said.

Mina looked at me and Chanyeol. I could feel her eyes watching us. I looked up at her then she looked down looking sad. She was probably jealous.

After lunch,
The three of us exited out of lunch and was going home. Chanyeol got a ride while me and Mina was walking.

"I think Chanyeol likes you." Mina said.
"Huh?" You asked.
"It's easy to tell." Mina replied.
"He gave you his beef at lunch, and he sat next to you." Mina said.
"That doesn't mean anything." You said.
"Pfft." You said.
"Mina you're just acting crazy." You said.
"Am I really?" Mina asked.
"Mmhm." You replied.

At your house,
We arrived at my house and I waved bye to Mina, I went inside my house and shut the door, I made myself some dinner than I sat on the couch watching a movie.... then I received a text from Kai...

Texting Kai,
"Hey June! I need to tell you something." Kai said.
"What is it?" You asked.
"I'm not going to be close to you anymore, my band and I are traveling and I wouldn't be able to come visit you anymore until then, I'm sorry." Kai replied.
"Huh? Kai, how long are you going to be gone?" You asked.
"4 months." Kai replied.
"4 MONTHS? That's a very long time." You said.
"You can't come visit me either, I have a very busy schedule." Kai said.
"So what are you going to do?" You asked.
"I'm not going to be in contact with you for 4 months." Kai replied.
"Well make sure after 4 months, you come and visit me right when you come back." You said.
"I will, I gotta go bye." Kai said.
"Bye." You said.

4 MONTHS NOT SEEING KAI! This is a nightmare, I will miss him visiting me every single week. I am going to miss talking to him and contacting him, but I understand that he's busy and he doesn't want me to get in the way.

You sighed.