concert day

The next morning,
I woke up feeling excited. I slept on Mina's couch in her room and it was so comfortable I slept really well. I got up from the couch and I went downstairs seeing Mina and her mom in the kitchen.....

"Good morning." You said smiling.
"Good morning." Mina and her mom said.
"How did you sleep?" Mina asked.
"I slept amazing." You replied.
"That's good." Mina's mom said.
"Are you ready for today?" Mina asked.
"OF COURSE!" You said smiling.
Mina and her mom laughed.
"The concert is at 7:00pm so it starts in the evening." You said.
"Well, we have to go to school first, plus midterms are today." Mina said.
"Oh yeah it is." You said.
"Let's get dressed." Mina said.
"Okay!" You said.

Last night I paid for Mina's ticket to the concert..... I was getting dressed and me and Mina went downstairs, and her mom was dropping us off....

At school,
Me and Mina walked into the building not until joy and doyeon stepped right in front of us.....

"Mina?" Doyeon asked.
"Yes?" Mina asked.
"What are you doing with her? She's a traitor." Doyeon replied.
"You two were all wrong." Mina said.
"Pfft, she's a loser." Joy said.
"Loser? You should be calling both of you that, why would June ever replace us?" Mina asked.

Joy and Doyeon looked stunned. They were stunned because Mina wasn't like this. It looked like they felt sorry but they weren't
saying sorry.

"Let's go June." Mina said.

Mina pulled my arm leading us to the building....

"Thanks for that Mina." You said smiling.
"Pfft, let's go to class." Mina said smiling.
"Let's go." You said.

Me and Mina sat together in class.... we both pulled out our books and was studying for midterms, we had to study before the teacher walked in....

1 hour later,
"All books put away! Midterms time!" Teacher said.
"Ugh!!!" Everyone said.
"Yah! I don't need none of that." Teacher said.

Me and Mina put away our books and our teacher passed out the papers....

5 hours later,
Midterms were finally over and me and Mina was talking....

"So, does Kai know I'm coming with you?" Mina asked.
"No I didn't tell him yet, but I will." You replied.
"Okay." Mina said.
"Don't worry, it will be okay." You said.

After lunch and school,
Mina's mom came to pick me and Mina up and we went to the house, me and Mina went upstairs to her room and was changing for the concert. The concert was in 50 minutes so we had to hurry and get dressed.....

6:30pm,
Me and Mina catched the bus to Busan. We packed some things to eat and we were talking about things....

7:45pm
We finally made it to Busan, we paid for our tickets and we went inside the area. There were a lot of people and it was reserved seats, me and Mina sat in the front row..... good thing the concert did not start yet because me and Mina would've missed anything....

8:00pm,
The concert was finally starting, the lights dimmed, they started off the concert with the group's intro, I bought a Kai slogan with a Kai shirt, Mina bought the same thing.... hopefully everything goes out well.... ME AND MINA SCREAMED SO LOUD AFTER THE INTRODUCTION.... The stage rises and all the members come up underneath the stage, I saw Kai standing right in the middle of everyone, it was only 5 members and his group. They walked down to be close to the fans.....

2 seconds later,
They started to sing and dance, wow Kai is great! Everyone was amazing! Every member was scattered everywhere where the fans were, the members were touching the fans hands, Kai came over to where me and Mina was, he spotted me and Mina and he smiled, I smiled back and he went back to the middle of the stage!

2 hours later,
The concert was over and I went backstage. Me and Mina was waiting for the members to come.....

15 minutes later,
They came out of this room and I saw Kai. Kai waved to me smiling while running.....

"You made it!" Kai said.
"I did!" You said.
"Hey Kai!" Mina said.
"Hey." Kai said.
Kai looked very confused, I could tell he was questioning in his head why is Mina here.
"Ahh, me and Mina are friends again." You said.
"I'm glad you came." Kai said.
"You did great!" Mina said.
Kai smiled.
"Do you guys go back?" You asked.
"Yes, but do you want to meet the members before we leave?" Kai asked.
"YES!" You said.

Kai leaded me and Mina to the group's room. We walked in and it was some handsome boys. They were all taller than me and Mina.....

"Guys! This is my friend June and her friend Mina." Kai said.
"Whoa! It's nice to meet you, I'm Suho, Kai talks about you every time." Suho said.
Kai blushed.
I blushed.
"Nice to meet you! I'm Sehun!" Sehun said.

30 seconds later,
I met all of his bandmates and they were all amazing, sadly, me and Mina had to go back home, today was the best day ever!!!