his graduation !

In the morning,
I woke up realizing I'm 5 minutes late for school. I quickly got up from my bed and got dressed. I headed downstairs, I didn't see my dad downstairs so I decided to go out the door to walk to school..... I am so excited to go to school because today is a big day for Kai. He's graduating!!!!

At school,
I finally made it to school and I went to class, since I had snacks with me I decided to eat it in class... I then saw Kai walking in the class.

"Hey!" Kai said.
"Oh hey! Are you ready for today?" You asked.
"Of course, I've been waiting for this moment to come." Kai replied.
You both laughed.
"Sadly, I got 2 years left until I graduate." You said.
"Well, good luck." Kai said.
"Thanks I guess." You said.
"YAH! Are you trying to share that?" Kai asked.
"My snacks?" You asked.
"Uh duh." Kai replied.
"Pfft, I bought these snacks for myself." You said.
"But sharing is the right thing to do." Kai said.
"Pfft, just take it jeez." You said.
"Thanks!" Kai said smiling.

I gave Kai my bag of chips.

"Did you even eat breakfast?" You asked.
"I didn't have time." Kai replied.
"Oh." You said.

The teacher walked inside the class, Kai quickly got to his seat behind me, still eating the chips......

After class,
I packed up my things to head to lunch, me and Kai was walking together and then we saw Mina walking down the hall....

"Hey Mina!" You said.
"Oh hey June!" Mina said smiling.
"Hi." Kai said.
"Hey!" Mina said.

It was getting quite awkward so I had to say something....

"So lets go to lunch." You said.
"Let's." Mina said.

Lunch,
Kai was getting me and his tray while Mina was behind him in the line. Mina and Kai bought the food to the table and we started to eat.....

"So Kai are you ready for the big graduation?" Mina asked.
You looked at Kai.
"Umm, not really, but I guess I'm kinda ready." Kai replied.
"Ah." Mina said.

Silence hit us again, Mina was staring at me while Kai was eating, I don't know why she was staring at me but her face looked confused.

After lunch,
It was time to go, 6:00pm is the time Kai graduates. It was now 5:27pm and I went home, I quickly ran upstairs and got dressed for the graduation. I put on classic clothing with a little bit of makeup..

5:45pm,
I exactly had 15 minutes to get ready, my dad was dropping me off at the graduation location and he drove off...

"Dad, you know you can come right?" You asked.
"I know honey I would love to but I'm busy with the night shift, after the graduation, you got to walk home." Your dad replied.
"Okay." You said.

Graduation location,
My dad dropped me off and I got out the car, I waved bye to him and he waved back. I went inside with confidence, I had to take a few breathe in and outs. When I walked in, there were a lot of people talking to each other, I had to check in in the front desk.

After signing in,
I got a seat, right in the front row, I honestly wasn't comfortable sitting in the front row but it's no biggy.... after 30 minutes, the graduation finally started. The principal was announcing the students and congratulating them for their hard work. After 20 minutes, they started to hand the students their certificates. I saw Kai walking on the stage with so much confidence he had a big smile on his face while shaking the administrators hands....

2 hours later,
After the graduation, I was trying to find Kai. After 15 minutes of searching for him, I finally spotted him....

"KAI!!!!" You yelled.
Kai looked back. Kai started to walk towards me.
"Hey!" Kai said.
You and Kai hugged each other.
"You came?" Kai asked.
"Of course I came! I wanted to see you walk across the stage." You replied.
"Pfft." Kai said.
"I didn't know you would come." Kai said.
"Well I did." You said.
"KAI!!!!" Kai's mom yelled.
We both looked back at his mom.
"MOM!" Kai said smiling.
Him and his mom was hugging.
"Oh my, my boy is growing up so fast, I'm so happy for you!!!" His mom yelled.
"Thanks mom." Kai said.
"Yah, let's celebrate." Kai's mom said.
"That's a good idea." You said.
"Well let's." Kai said.

After celebrating,
Kai's mom decided to take me home, today was so amazing! I hung out with Kai and his mom and it was so special!!