confessing to him

Everything was going alright now until I ask that one question, "is it a date?" I made Kai feel so uncomfortable....

"Maybe I shouldn't have asked that question." You said.
"No it's okay, I guess it is a date." Kai said.
"Hm?" You asked.
Kai laughed.
"I mean I don't think it is, I just wanted to hang out with you." Kai said.
"So you were joking?" You asked.
"Mmhm." Kai said.

Phew. My mind was racing with thoughts. Honestly, this whole thing seems like a date, I had a feeling that he think it's one haha.

30 minutes later,
After that, me and Kai went to the train station, sadly Kai had to go back to practice, so he gave me a bus ticket with money to eat. After that, I headed home while kai went on the train...

2 hours later,
I'm finally back home and I crashed on my bed, it was amazing seeing him before he went to practice....

"Honey!!!" Your dad shouted.
"Yes?" You yelled back.
"Help me set up dinner, guest is coming over." Your dad replied.
"Alright!" You yelled back.

I went downstairs to help my dad with the dinner....

40 minutes later,
We was finally done and the guests finally arrived..... it was my aunt, uncle, and cousin...

"Whoa! June you are growing up so fast." Your aunt said.
You laughed.
"Let's have dinner." Your dad said.
"Let's." You said.

We all sat at the table, talking about stuff...

"So June, do you have a boyfriend yet?" Your uncle asked.
"Hm?" You replied.
Your dad laughed.
"June actually has a friend but they act like they are in a relationship." Your dad said.
"Oh really?" Your aunt asked.
"Uh, can we just eat dinner?" You said with a fake laugh.
Your aunt, dad, uncle, and cousin laughed.
"I mean, he didn't ask you out yet?" Your cousin asked.
"Uhhh." You said.
I saw my dad looking at me beside me, he saw that I was very uncomfortable, so he spoke up...
"Ahhh! I got a gift for all of you." Your dad said.
Phew. Thanks dad.
"What is it?" Your aunt asked.
"It's this scented candle I bought a while ago, I thought you guys will like it." Your dad said.
"Wow! It smells nice!" Your cousin said.
"Doesn't it?" Your dad asked.
My dad looked at me.

26 minutes later,
After they left, my dad wanted to talk to me....

"So uh how do you feel?" Your dad asked.
"I feel fine, but thanks for saving me." You replied.
"June, what's going on between you and Kai?" Your dad asked.
"Nothing, we are just friends." You replied.
"Friends? June, I know you like him, you make it so obvious." Your dad said.
Dang!!!
"Uh-" you said but you got cut off.
"June, it's okay to have a crush on your friend." Your dad said.
"No it's not that." You said.
"June, let's go to sleep." Your dad said.
"Huh?" You asked.

My dad went up the stairs to his room, I stood in the living room for a while just thinking about something....... I do like Kai so much as a friend and something else. I need to ask him out, I can't hide this fear much longer...

In the morning,
I woke up and rushed out my bed. Today is gonna be sketchy. I did my morning routine and went out the door....

At school,
I went inside the building and went straight to class, I texted Kai where was he at? And he was taking a while to reply. He replies "I'm back in Seoul, I'll be in school in a few minutes." OH MY GOSH! Few minutes? I took a few breathe ins and outs and calm myself down. PHEW!

15 minutes later,
Kai finally comes to class and sits right in front of me....
"Hey!" Kai said.
You waved at him.
"Are you okay?" Kai asked.
"Um." You replied.

Telling Kai this is so hard, I had the confidence to tell him yesterday but today I don't. Ughhh!!!!

"Yeah I'm good!" You replied.
"You sure? You usually don't wave at me." Kai said.
"Really?" You asked.
"June, your sweaty real bad." Kai replied.

When I'm nervous, I start to sweat a lot.

"Really? I guess it's hot in here." You said.
"Pfft." Kai said.
"June, what's really going on?" Kai asked.

Without notice, I pulled Kai's arm and leaded us to the hallway....

"Kai?" You asked.

I was going to get it over with.

"Hm?" Kai asked.
"Go out with me." You replied.

Kai eyes widen. I looked down out of embarrassment, I can't believe I just did that...

"June, are you sure your alright?" Kai asked.
"Yes Kai I'm okay, I liked you for a long time and I try not to show my feelings to you." You replied.
"June, listen, I can't go out with you, I'm busy with practice, and if we did go out, then I wouldn't have much time to spend with you." Kai said.
I looked down.
"Okay, let's go back to class." You said.

Kai looked at me going back to class, I had my head to the floor walking in attitude, he looked like he wanted to change his mind but he didn't say nothing, I was hoping he would. That's when he followed me back to class.....

"June, I'm sorry." Kai said.
"Don't apologize, it's not your fault, it's mine, I asked you out." You said.
"June-" Kai said but you got cut off.
"Kai, it's okay, don't worry." You said.

After class,
After class, Kai and I went home, we both went our separate ways and said our goodbyes....