back home

Someone was knocking on my door...

"Yah, we got to leave early." Kai said.
"Why?" You asked.
"My mom wants me to work the shift." Kai replied.
"Oh okay, let's go." You said.

Kai exited out my room, I quickly got up from my bed and went to pack, I got dressed into some day clothes and went out the room into the hallway. I saw Kai exiting out his door closing the door behind him.

"Ready?" Kai asked.
"Yes." You replied.

We both gave our room cards back to the register, we went out the hotel door and catched a bus....

"I'm sorry we had to leave early, I know you were having a fun time." Kai said.
"It's okay don't apologize." You said.
Kai smiled.

At home,
Me and Kai got off the bus and walked around a bit.... Kai was walking me home...

At your house,
We finally arrived at my house, I told Kai bye and went inside my house.... I saw my dad watching TV in the living room.....

"Hey dad, I'm back." You said.
"Huh? It hasn't been 4 days." Your dad said.
"We had to leave early because Kai had to work." You said.
"Oh okay." Your dad said.
"Yeah." You said.
"Well, I'm heading to the store to get some food for dinner." Your dad said.
"Okay." You said.

I went upstairs and crashed on my bed. Looking at the ceiling, thinking about how much fun I had at Busan with Kai, it was so fun and so marvelous.

30 minutes later,
I was watching tv in my room and I received a text. I picked up my phone and looked at the text, it was from Kai, I opened it and it says....

"Yah, I don't have to work the shift, my mom has another worker to work the night shift." Kai said.
"Oh, okay." You said.
"Do you want to go out for dinner?" Kai asked.
"Actually my dad is making us dinner." You replied.
"Oh." Kai said.
"WAIT! Come over so me, you, and my dad could have dinner together." You said.
"I don't think you're dad will approve." Kai said.
"Pfft, come on Kai." You said.
"Okay, I'm on my way." Kai said.
"Okay, see you then." You said.
"Okay." Kai said.

We stopped texting, having dinner with my dad and Kai is going to be very interesting.

10 minutes later,
My dad is finally home, I went downstairs and was going to tell my dad if Kai can come over.....

"Hey dad, could Kai come over so he could have dinner with us?" You asked.
"You mean that guy that bullied you?" Your dad asked.
"Dad, he doesn't bully me anymore, we are friends now." You replied.
"Pfft." Your dad said.
"Please?" You asked.
"UGH!!!! FINE." Your dad said.
"YAY!" You said.

40 minutes later,
Kai arrived at my house, we was sitting at the dinner table while we was waiting for our plates.

"Here you go." Your dad said.
"Thank you sir." Kai said.
"Here you go." Your dad said.
"Thanks dad." You said.

During dinner,
"Kai?" Your dad asked.
"Yes sir?" Kai asked.
"June wants to go to prom, see I don't trust you, but you are very close to my daughter." Your dad said.
"Hm?" Kai asked.
"Dad not now." You said.
"I want you to take my daughter to prom." Your dad said.
"Ummm." Kai said.
"Dad!" You said.
"Yeah, okay." Kai said.
I looked at Kai and he looked at me.
"You don't have to do it." You said.
"So how was Busan?" Your dad asked.
"It was great, I had a fun time, thanks to Kai." You said.
Kai smiled.
"Yes sir, it was fun spending time with your daughter." Kai said.
"That's good, and thank you Kai for always making my daughter happy." Your dad said.
Kai smiled.
"You're welcome." Kai said.
"I'm thankful for that." Your dad said.

After dinner,
Me and my dad was washing dishes, we was talking about what was discussed at dinner, I actually felt very embarrassed for that MOMENT...

After washing the dishes,
I went to my room and fell asleep, today was a long day.

In the morning,
I woke up, I go back to school today, I'm not ready.. Ughhh! I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom, I did my morning routine and grabbed my bag and went downstairs... my dad wasn't in the kitchen because he had to woke early... so I went out the door.

At school,
I walked in school, and joy and soojin was fighting in the middle of the hallway, I dropped my bag so I can break it up I broke it up and I was holding back joy someone else was holding back Soojin, joy was punching the air and kicking her legs everywhere, why were they fighting?

"JOY CALM DOWN!" You yelled.
"LET GO OF ME!" Joy yelled.

Joy's face was all bloody, I took her to the nurse....

"She will be fine, all she needs is bandgaes." The nurse said.
"Okay, thanks." You said bowing.
"Yah! Why are you here?" Joy asked.
"What did I do? I just took you to the nurse." You replied.
"Pfft." Joy said.
"Does it hurt?" You asked.
"Pfft." Joy replied.
"Listen-" you said but you got cut off.
"Leave." Joy said.
"Joy, why do you hate me so much? I did nothing to you." You said.
"Be quiet June!" Joy yelled.
I started to cry.
"All I'm trying to do is making sure if you was okay, but instead you're yelling at me." You said.
Joy looked at me, she looked sorry.
"Leave, I want to be alone." Joy said.
"Joy please." You said.
"JUNE I SAID LEAVE!" Joy yelled.

I started to cry even harder, I went out the nurse's office. I don't understand why she's being mean to me. All I was doing is keeping her safe....