prom night pt 2

"Huh?" You asked.
"Ah, sorry I'm Chanyeol!" Chanyeol said.
"Oh, hi, I'm June y/n." You replied.
"Ohh, nice name!" Chanyeol said.
"Thank you, I like your name as well." You said.
"Thanks." Chanyeol replied.
"So, you don't have a date tonight?" Chanyeol asked.
"Actually, no." You replied.
"Me too, you want to dance?" Chanyeol asked.
"Uhhh, I don't know how." You replied.
"I'll teach you." Chanyeol said.

Me and Chanyeol went out on the dance floor, there were a lot of people pushing us but that wouldn't stop making him teach me how to dance....

After dancing,
"Thanks for that." You said.
"No problem." Chanyeol said.
"Do you go here?" You asked.
"No, my friend invited me, I visit him sometimes." Chanyeol replied.
"Oh okay, that's nice." You said.
"Do you want my number?" Chanyeol asked.
"Sure!" You replied.

Me and Chanyeol exchanged our numbers to each other....

10 minutes later,
Sadly, Chanyeol left with his friend so I was alone again, I was at the food section haha. Not until......

"Alone?" Joy asked.
"What do you want now?" You asked.
"Pfft, mean much?" Joy asked.
"Joy, I don't want you around me anymore, you doyeon and Mina betrayed me." You replied.
"Betrayed you? You're the one that wanted to hang out with that new kid! We was the ones that felt betrayed!" Joy said.
"Pfft." You said.
"You know what June, you are pathetic." Joy said.
"What do you just say?" You asked.
"Did I stutter?" Joy asked.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!" You yelled.
"PATHETIC BRAT!" Joy yelled.

Joy walked away, I didn't want to hit her because she still was a piece in my heart, that was our very first argument....

After prom,
At home,
"Hey dad!" You yelled.
"Hey honey, how was prom?" Your dad asked.
"Prom was terrible!" You yelled.

I walked upstairs stomping my feet on the stairs..... I was in my room crying while dropping my stuff on the floor, I flopped on my bed looking at the ceiling...... next thing you know it, I fell asleep.....

In the morning,
In Daegu,
Kai's pov: My mind was on June after time I practice, why did she have to leave? She was the one that told me I should do this....

"LET'S START DANCING! EVERYONE IN THEIR POSITIONS!" choreographer said.

I was dancing and dancing and dancing, I was so tired, after practice, I went to the closet convenience store, I bought ramen with some yogurt milk..... I was slurping and slurping up my noodles and drinking my milk, and I suddenly thought.... should I go back home?

"No kai, you can't." Kai said.

I don't know what to do now, I really miss my mom, June, and working.... being a idol is so hard for me. But how am I going to tell the Producer?

At star entertainment,
Kai's pov: I was hoping that the Producer wasn't gone, I went inside the building and went to the 4th floor, I knocked on his door....

"Come in!" Producer yelled.

Good, he is still here...

"Hello." Kai said bowing.
"Kai! What brings you here at this hour?" Producer asked.
"I have a question." Kai said.
"What is it?" Producer asked.
"Can I quit?" Kai asked.
"Quit? Why would you want to quit?" Producer asked.
"It's just..... I miss my family and friends." Kai replied.
"Kai, we are now working on the band's debut song and choreography, you can't quit now, we need you." Producer said.
Kai didn't reply back.
"I understand Kai, but we need you here." Producer said.
"Understood, I'll stay." Kai said.
"Okay! Be here by 6:00am for practice tomorrow." Producer said.
"Okay." Kai said bowing.

Kai's pov: I exited out his office, jeez, I was wishing he will say I can go home....

At the hotel,
Kai's pov: I dropped my bag on my bed and sat on my bed thinking about how I miss my home. I want to go back but I can't. What am I going to do?

Seoul,
June y/n's pov: I woke up feeling sad. Today was school so I had to get ready... I did my morning routine grabbed my bag and ate breakfast and went out the door, today was going to be boring...

At school,
I walked in the building and was walking to class. I sat at my desk and took my books out, and I thought, when is Kai coming back?

"Hey June." Joy said.
"Jeez, can you leave me alone, I'm trying to study." You said.
"Pfft." Joy said.

Joy slid my stuff off my desk making it hit the floor, all my papers were scattered everywhere....

"YAHHHH!!! PICK IT UP!!!!!!" You yelled.

All the attention was on me and Joy.

"NO! YOU PICK IT UP!!!" Joy yelled.

Joy walked away, I didn't want to do it but I had no choice, I grabbed joy's bookbag off her back and unzipped it, I turned her bookbag upside down making all her books, papers, and pens and pencils hit the ground...

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Joy yelled even louder.