sorry

The next day,
It was 8:07am, and I was helping my dad pack some boxes. Me and my dad decided to throw away so things that we didn't want anymore. Some of the stuff was my dad's from a long time ago. He told me I could keep some photos of him when he was young....

1 hour later,
Me and my dad was finally done packing the boxes. We went back in our house and decided to eat breakfast....

"Honey?" Your dad asked.
"Yes?" You asked.
"Are you okay?" Your dad asked.
"Yes." You replied.
"You sure? You're so quiet today, did something happen?" Your dad asked.
"No everything is fine." You replied.
"Honey, what's going on?" Your dad asked.
"Yesterday, Kai came over and we was eating and watching a movie, we saw the sun was setting outside so we went outside to check it, and he felt something and he leaned in for a kiss but he stopped. He kept apologizing to me and I kept telling him it was alright then he started to cry." You replied.
"I mean, did you want him to kiss you?" Your dad asked.
"Kinda, but I knew he felt uncomfortable." You replied.
"Honey, he hesitated because he knew what he was doing was wrong." Your dad said.
"He really wanted to kiss you but he couldn't." Your dad said.
"I know that, I just hope he doesn't feel guilty." You said.
"Are you okay?" Your dad asked.
"Yeah, I just can't stop thinking about it." You replied.
"I understand." Your dad said.
"Did you want to watch a movie?" Your dad asked.
"Sure." You replied.

Me and my dad was watching a movie but Kai called me. I picked up my phone from the couch and I looked at it. Kai was calling. My dad looked at my phone as well. He then looked at me and said "pick up the phone." I got up from the couch and went to my room. When I entered my room, I picked up the phone.

On the phone with Kai,
"Hello?" You asked.
"Hey June, um can we talk outside?" Kai asked.
"Sure, I'll be outside." You replied.

I hung up the phone. I went downstairs and my dad asked where I'm going, I told him everything and he allowed me to go outside.... when I stepped outside I saw Kai waiting for me. He looked at me and he ran up to me.

"Did you want to talk?" You asked.
"June, can I tell you something?" Kai asked.
"Yeah anything." You replied.
"I know it's so late for me to tell you this but.... I like you. I've liked you for a very long time." Kai said.
"Hm? You like me?" You asked.
"Yes I do, and I know you thought I was acting like a jerk rejecting your confessions but all those no's I said didn't mean anything." Kai replied.
"No I never thought of you as a jerk. I know why you kept rejecting me." You said.
"I'm sorry June, I really am." Kai said.
"You have nothing to be sorry for." You said.
"I do. A lot of things." Kai said.
"No kai, Listen you are a very great person." You said.
Kai sighed.
"Listen anything that-" you said but you got cut off.

KAI KISSED ME! He pulled me in and started to kiss me. I was kinda shocked because I didn't see this coming. But I enjoyed it....

"You don't know how bad I wanted to do that." Kai said.
You laughed.
I stand there confused. I looked at Kai for a few seconds. He looked at me as well confused. He wondered why I didn't say anything. His eyes popped out and he was waving his hand in my face. I was in the same position for about 10 seconds. I can't believed he kissed me. I've been waiting for this to happen ever since I saw Kai. But he's the one that kissed first. Not me.