missing clouds

In Seoul,
I woke up and it's another day. I got up from my bed and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and went downstairs. I saw my dad in the kitchen making breakfast..

"Hey dad! How did you sleep?" You asked.
"I slept wonderful what about you honey?" Your dad asked.
"I slept alright I guess, I couldn't stop thinking about Kai." You replied.
"Aww June, Kai will visit you again. I know he will." Your dad said.
"Yeah... well I'm off dad bye!" You said.
"Bye honey have a good day." Your dad said.
"You too." You said.

I walked out my house and walked to school, on my way to school, Chanyeol called me...

"Hey Chanyeol what's up?" You asked.
"GUESS WHAT?" Chanyeol yelled.
"What Chanyeol?" You asked.
"Kai is here!!" Chanyeol yelled.
"Huh? I can't really hear you your breaking up." You said.

My phone instantly hung up the call. I got a bad signal since I'm walking in the woods....

At school,
I walked into class and I saw Kai sitting with Chanyeol. Huh? How? Why? When?

"Kai.... what are you doing here?" You asked.
"Well, I called you to tell you Kai is here but you hung up." Chanyeol replied.
"I couldn't hear you well because I was walking in the woods I had no signal and my phone hung up by itself." You said.

I gave Kai a huge hug and I didn't want to let go. Feeling his arms wrapped around me felt good. They were a lot of girls that were looking at us with jealous faces. They were huge fans of Kai and they were jealous that I hugged him. I actually didn't care....

Girl 1: "are you serious right now?"
Girl 2: "why is she hugging Kai?"
Girl 3: "Pfft."

I could hear the other girls whispering but I didn't pay them no attention..

"So how long are you staying here?" You asked.
"I'm actually staying for a month." Kai replied.
"A MONTH?" You asked.
"Yeah." Kai replied.

I hugged him again... I saw Chanyeol on the corner of my eye and I saw him put his head down. I hope he didn't feel a feeling of jealousy.

"Where's Mina?" Kai asked.
"Oh uh. She's ignoring me." You replied.
"Really? How come?" Kai asked.
"Something happened." You replied.
"What?" Kai asked.

I didn't want to tell Kai that Chanyeol kissed me on a accident.

"You can tell him." Chanyeol said.
Kai looked at me.
"Chanyeol accidentally kissed me, Chanyeol had a crush on me and he kissed me and Mina saw it and she's now not talking to me." You said.
Kai looked at Chanyeol.
"Is she doing okay?" Kai asked.
"I hope so. I try calling her everyday but she doesn't pick up." You replied.
"Wait! You are not suppose to be in school, you graduated already." You said.
"I told the principal I wanted to visit, he told me I could visit any time I want." Kai said.
"Ah Okay." You said.

Mina then walked into class, she refused to sit in her assigned seat which was right in front of me. So she sit 2 seats ahead of me. I don't understand why she is so upset with me after I already apologized to her...

"Want me to talk to her?" Kai asked.
"It's no need." You replied.

The teacher walked in..

"Oh my! It's good to see you Kai! How have you been?" Teacher asked.
"I've been well sir, what about you?" Kai asked.
"I've been great, it's good to see you." Teacher replied.
"You too teach." Kai said.

Class went on and it was time for lunch.....

At lunch,
Me, Kai, and Chanyeol sat together at lunch. I had to share my food with Kai because he wasn't in the school system anymore. That's when Soojin walked up to us.

"Oh my gosh.... well look who it is." Soojin said.
Joy and Doyeon was right beside her looking at me.
"What do you want now?" You asked.
"Do you mind if we sit here?" Soojin asked.
"I do mind." Kai replied.
"Oh! Well look who's talking, I don't see you guys names on the seats so we are going to sit here." Soojin said.

Soojin, Joy, and Doyeon sat at our table. Seeing joy and Doyeon made me so uncomfortable. I barely could eat my food because they had their eyes right on me.. then I said...

"Can you please.. please stop looking at me, there's so many people at this table and you bother to keep your eyes on me." You said.
"Pfft, Listen we could look at anybody we want, your not the boss of our eyes." Doyeon said.
"OH MY GOSH! I'm done, let's go, I don't want to deal with them anymore." You said.

Me, Chanyeol, and Kai got up from our seats and headed out the cafeteria. I couldn't stand being at that table any longer. I had a feeling that they was looking at me to make me uncomfortable. But I changed now. I'm no longer afraid of them.