i love you

He released the kiss and he started to hug me. I didn't want to let go. This hug was so amazing....

"I gotta go." You said.
"Okay! I'll call you today!" Kai said.
"Okay, bye." You said.
I walked away but Kai yelled something at me back.
"I LOVE YOU JUNE Y/N!" Kai yelled.

I looked back seeing Kai smiling. I smiled back and yelled "I LOVE YOU TOO KIM JONGIN!" I told him to go inside so he wouldn't catch a cold. He went inside and I went inside my dad's car.

"You guys are so cute." Your dad said.
You smiled.
"Let's go home." You said.

At your house,
We made it to my house and we walked inside. It was about 10pm, so I have to go to bed. I told my dad goodnight and I went inside my bedroom. I changed into my pajamas and turned off my lamp.

In the morning,
I woke up and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. I did my hair and makeup and then I grabbed my bag from my bed. I went downstairs not seeing my dad in the kitchen, so I went outside. Once I was walking down the stairs of my porch, I heard a car horn beeping in front of my house. I looked up and the person winded down the passenger's seat window and I saw Kai. I immediately smiled. I walked to the car....

"What are you doing here?" You asked.
"I'm taking you to school today." Kai replied.

I got inside the car and put on my seatbelt...

"Who's car is this?" You asked.
"It's my mom's, she let me borrow it for today." Kai replied.
"Oh okay." You said.
"Let's go to school." Kai said.
"Let's." You said.

At school,
We arrived at school and i was about to get out of the car until Kai grabbed my hand. He pushed me back making me sit on the seat again.

"Hm?" You asked.

He started to point at his cheek. He wanted me to kiss him on the cheek. I just laughed. I then kissed him on the cheek and he started to smile... i was about to get out the car until he said...

"I'll pick you up today." Kai said.
"I don't think you can." You said.
"How come?" Kai asked.
"Because I have to work today and I'm walking with Chanyeol there." You replied.
"You two can ride in the car with me." Kai said.
"Okay I'll see what he thinks about it, I'll see you later." You said.
"Bye I love you." Kai said.
"I love you too." You said.

I closed the car door and Kai drove off. I walked inside school seeing Chanyeol in the cafeteria.

"Hey Chanyeol." You said.
"Oh hi June." Chanyeol said.
"What are you eating?" You asked.
"My mom packed me salmon, want some?" Chanyeol asked.
"Yeah sure." You replied.

15 minutes later,
After we finished the salmon, we headed to class... we walked in class and sat at our desks....
Class went on....
During class,
During class, I got nonstop text messages, I didn't know who it was so I checked my phone... it was Kai spamming me saying I LOVE YOU.

Texting Kai,
"Yah! I'm in class." You texted.
"I love you." Kai texted.
You smiled.
"I love you too." You texted.
"I'm serious, I love you." Kai texted.
"I want you to know I love you." Kai texted.
"I really really really really love you." Kai texted.

Oh my goodness. This boy.

"Kai, I love you too." You texted.
"Very much?" Kai texted.
"Yes very much." You texted.
"I love you so much." Kai texted.
"Kai, I can't text you right now." You texted.
"Alright I'm sorry for spamming you." Kai texted.
"It's okay, I love you." You said.
"I love you too." Kai said.

After 1 hour of texting Kai, I missed half of the lesson in class of being glued to my phone...
Class went on...

After class,
It was time for lunch. I packed up my stuff and me and Chanyeol was walking to lunch...

At lunch,
Me and Chanyeol was in the lunch line and joy, doyeon, Soojin, and Mina was standing right behind me. Soojin tapped my shoulder and I turned around. I rolled my eyes at her and she was just smiling.

"So rude." Soojin said.
"Leave me alone Soojin, I'm not in the mood." You said.
"I heard you and Kai are back together." Soojin said.
"Yes, does that concern you?" You asked.
Soojin laughed.
"Concern me? Of course not." Soojin said.
"Alright then leave me alone." You said.
"Why are you so harsh?" Soojin asked.
"Because I'm not nice to people that treat me like trash." You replied.
"Let's go sit Chanyeol." You said.
"I'm not done talking to you!" Soojin yelled.

I didn't even turn back to look at Soojin. I did not want to spend my lunch arguing with her....

"June? Are you and Kai really going out again?" Chanyeol asked.
"Mmhm." You replied.
"Are you alright?" You asked.
"Yeah, of course I am." Chanyeol replied.

Chanyeol looked down on his food. Chanyeol still had a massive crush on me. But I only see him as my friend not boyfriend. He's a nice person and a nice friend.

"Ah! That reminds me, Kai offered us a ride to work today, do you want a ride?" You asked.
"Sure." Chanyeol replied.

After lunch,
It was time for 2nd period, Chanyeol and I was walking to class...

In class,
We walked in class and we sat at our seats. Class went on...

Time skips,
It was time to go home. I texted Kai to see when he's coming and he says he's outside already. Me and Chanyeol was walking outside and we saw Kai in front of the school. We walked to his car and got inside...

"Hey Kai!" You said.
"Hey I missed you." Kai said.
"I missed you too." You said.
"I'm not trying to break this up but I don't want to be considered as a third wheel." Chanyeol said.
You and Kai laughed.

"Oh were sorry." Kai said.
You laughed.

Kai drove off to our job....

At work,
We got out of the car, I gave kai a peck on the cheek and we went inside the store....

After work,
It was time to go home. Chanyeol's mom was picking him up so he ended up leaving, it was raining again, and I was waiting for my dad to pick me up. Until I got a text from him saying:

"I'm so sorry honey, I got to work the night shift today, I wouldn't be able to pick you up." Your dad texted.

Oh great. Now I don't have a ride. I didn't have a umbrella either. I left the umbrella that Kai gave me in the house because I didn't know it was going to rain today. As I was walking, a car pulled up beside me... it was Kai.

"Yah! Get inside! You'll get all wet." Kai said.

I got inside the car and he drove off..

"Where's the umbrella I gave you?" Kai asked.
"I left it at home, I didn't know it was going to rain today." You replied.
"You should've bought just in case." Kai said.
"I know I should've." You said.

at your house,
"Is your dad home?" Kai asked.
"No, he's working the night shift." You replied.
"Oh okay." Kai said.
"So did you ever get accepted to any colleges?" You asked.
"Yes. A lot of colleges." Kai replied.
"Oh really?" You asked.
"Yes, my mom helped me sign up for some." Kai replied.
"Oh my! I'm so proud." You said.
Kai smiled.
"But I have something to tell you." Kai said.
"What is it?" You asked.
"My mom signed me up for one and they accepted me, so I'll be leaving in 2 months." Kai replied.
"Will I ever see you again?" You asked.
"Of course you will, I will visit, and we could still be together." Kai replied.
"But we only have 3 months to be together." You said.
"After the 3 months end, I'm still going to love you." Kai said.
"Me too." You said.