he quit his job

The next day

Busan,
Kai's pov: After me and June spent our day together today I had to leave her. I really didn't want to leave her because I loved her. She did everything for me and i enjoyed everything she did for me. I missed her bad even though I left her a few hours ago. I'm back in Busan and I went to the entertainment building and walked in.... I walked in my dorm.

"Hey Kai! How was your break?" Chen asked.
"My break was great! What about you guys?" Kai asked.
"Mine was good." Xiumin replied.
"Mine was wonderful, I think I found my future girlfriend." Sehun replied.
Kai and his bandmates laughed.

Kai's pov: A few minutes later, the Producer walked in...

"How were you guys break?" Producer asked.
"It was amazing sir." Sehun replied.
"It was great!" Xiumin said.
"Mine was good." Chen said.
"Mine was great as well." Kai said.
"Well, that's good! I actually had a good break as well." Producer said.
"Well, that's nice sir." Kai said.

Kai's pov: I've been thinking of doing this a long time ago but I haven't had the courage to do it. I might quit being a idol and go back to my normal life. Being a idol is soooo hard. I loved everything about it though but it's tiring. The thing I loved about being a idol is we traveled around the world and I met some great friends... Tonight, I will talk to the producer about resigning my contract.

A few hours later,
While we practiced for almost 6 hours, I was about to go inside the producer's office and talk to him about resigning my contract....

20 minutes later,
I took a little break from practice then I walked in the producer's office. He was signing some paperwork but when he saw me coming he asked me..

"Kai, is everything okay?" Producer asked.
"Ahh, to be honest sir, no." Kai replied.
"What's wrong?" Producer asked.
"I know it's out of the blue but..." Kai replied.
"But what?" Producer asked.
"I'm thinking..." Kai replied.
"Kai, tell me what's wrong." Producer said.
"It's really not easy to say it." Kai said.
"Well, do you want to tell me tomorrow? It's getting late." Producer asked.
"No I think today will work." Kai replied.
"Well, tell me." Producer said.
"I'm thinking of resigning my contract." Kai said.
"Resigning? Why would you want to resign?" Producer asked.
"It's just that.... I'm tired. I enjoy being here but I miss my home." Kai replied.
"Kai-" Producer said but he got cut off.
"Listen, being here is great! I love this place, but I think it's time for me to quit." Kai said.
"Do you really want to quit?" Producer asked.
"I do." Kai replied.
"Well I can't change your mind." Producer said.
"When are you planning on leaving?" Producer asked.
"Probably tomorrow." Kai replied.
"Can we have dinner tonight together before you leave?" Producer asked.
"Yes sir." Kai replied.
"Well dress nicely, be ready by 10pm." Producer said.

10:00pm,
Kai's pov: I dressed nicely and then I went outside, I saw producer waiting in his car and then I walked inside his car....

"Kai?" Producer asked.
"Yes?" Kai asked.
"I'm really going to miss you." Producer replied.
"I'm going to miss you too." Kai said.

Kai's pov: Producer drove off, and he started to tear up a little bit...

"Producer, why are you crying?" Kai asked.
"What? I'm not crying." Producer replied.
Kai smiled.
"I'm just going to miss you." Producer said.
"I could come visit you often." Kai said.
"That sounds good, please visit me and the boys." Producer said.
"I will." Kai said.

At the restaurant,
We walked in the restaurant, and I wasn't shocked that it was crowded. We had to wait 20 minutes to be seated and then we got seated..

"Tonight Kai, order what ever you want." Producer said.
"Huh? I will feel bad for wasting your money sir, I'm good with a small dish." Kai said.
"It doesn't matter Kai, this is my thank you." Producer said.
"Does the boys know your leaving?" Producer asked.
"No not yet, I'm planning on telling them tomorrow before I leave." Kai replied.
"Oh okay." Producer said.
"When I'm gone, isn't there going to be 3?" Kai asked.
"Yeah but don't worry, we will find someone else to replace you." Producer said.
"Oh here." Producer said.

Producer reached in his pocket and bought out money from his wallet...

"Producer, I don't want your money." Kai said.
"This is for when you travel, I'm pretty sure you don't have that much money." Producer said.
"Ah, thank you sir, I should repay you." Kai said.
"Don't worry about it." Producer said.

After dinner,
Kai's pov: Producer and I drove back to the entertainment building, I got out of his car and he gave me a hug....

"Thank you Kai, I don't know how much times I'm going to say thank you to it but every time I say it I mean it." Producer said.
"Take care alright?" Producer asked.
"You too sir." Kai replied.

I could hear producer sobbing, I don't understand why he's going to miss me so much, he was patting my back while he was hugging me... he then let go of the hug...

"Ah sorry, I got your jacket wet from my tears." Producer said.
Kai laughed.
"It's alright sir." Kai laughed.
"Let's go inside." Producer said.
"Okay." Kai said.

We walked inside and that's when I went inside the dorm. My bandmates was still awake playing video games...

"Kai, where have you been?" Xiumin asked.
"I went out for dinner with Producer, I need to tell you guys something." Kai replied.
"What is it?" Chen asked.
"I'm leaving tomorrow, I'm resigning my contract." Kai replied.
"Huh?" Sehun asked.
"I'm going to miss you guys." Kai replied.
"We'll miss you too." Xiumin said.

We did a group hug, I could hear Xiumin crying but all I did was pat his back telling him I will visit them and come back soon....