tired of this

Incheon,
Kai's pov: Hours of practicing every single day is so stressful......

"Kai! Producer wants us to practice for 2 hours more." Xiumin said.
Kai sighed.

I got up from the chair and went inside the practice room, you could smell sweat coming from everyone of my bandmates including me. We are so tired of practicing every single hour, we will only get 15 minute breaks. I need to talk to the producer after practice.

After practice,
After 2 hours of practicing, I went inside the producer's office. I peeked inside his door and he was on the phone with someone. I walked in and he saw me he told the person he was talking to that he will call him later. He then hung up the phone... I looked nervous.....

"Hello sir, sorry to interrupt you." Kai said bowing.
"What can I help you with Kai?" Producer asked.
"I have a request." Kai replied.
"Keep talking." Producer said.
"I know this isn't necessary to talk about but me and the other guys are tired, we never had the chance to tell you this, I'm just requesting if we could get more time off and visit our family." Kai said.
"I understand that but Kai half of why being an idol is to practice, you don't wanna be perfect but you want to be amazing, I know you all are tired but you need to practice." Producer said.
"I totally understand but just please understand my request." Kai said.
"So you want more time off?" Producer asked.
"Yes sir." Kai replied.
"Well, i could let that happen but I won't give you guys a week off only a few days because you guys have a busy schedule ahead of you all." Producer said.
"That's understandable, thank you sir for agreeing." Kai said.
"Now I have a few calls to make, you need to exit out my office." Producer said.
"Okay, have a good day sir." Kai said bowing.
"WAIT!" Producer said.
"Yes?" Kai asked.
"Let's go out for dinner today, just you and me, we will talk about some upcoming events." Producer said.
"Okay sir." Kai said bowing.

I exited out the producer's office door, I walked back to my dorm and I told the bandmates what I did. They couldn't believe that he actually said yes to my request. They were shocked that I had the confidence to do it.

8:00pm,
Dinner,
Kai's pov: Me and my producer went out to dinner to discuss about upcoming events. He picked the restaurant and it was so big! It was crowded with so much families and friends. It took a while for us to be seated but we finally did.

"Kai?" Producer asked.
"Yes sir?" You asked.
"We have a award show coming up and the host for the show asked me if you and the guys will perform there, of course I said yes." Producer replied.
"REALLY? This will be my first award show I will attend." Kai said.
Producer laughed.
"Great! I'm glad you're happy about it." Producer said.
"Um sir, why didn't you invite the guys to dinner to?" Kai asked.
"Because I have a REQUEST." Producer replied.
"What's your request?" Kai asked.
"Would you love it if you invited some family and friends to the award show?" Producer asked.
"HUH? REALLY?" Kai yelled.
"Shhh!" Producer said.
"Oh sorry, I love that idea." Kai said.
"Great! You could tell the other guys they could invite their family and friends there too." Producer said.
"I will sir." Kai said.

After dinner,
After dinner, we went back to the building, I make sure my Producer got back to his room safe and then I went to my dorm. The guys were still awake...

"Where were you?" Chen asked.
"I was at dinner with Producer, he told me that he will allow all of us to bring our family and friends to our first award show event." Kai replied.
"SERIOUSLY????" Xiumin yelled.
"Yeah I had the same reaction too." Kai said.
"Well, did he say the maximum people we should bring?" Sehun asked.
"No he didn't, so bring anyone." Kai replied.
"Okay! I'm excited." Chen said.
"Me too, well we all are." Kai said.

It was time to go to bed, and we went to bed, the day of the award show event will be soooo muchhhh funnn!"