Stretch Yourself * [OC]

Setting the scene

Setting the scene.

Sebastian is playing an unnamed character, S/C.
Destroyer vibes/look same short hairstyle etc. Same piercing and stern look.
Atmosphere and surroundings similar/like pirates of the Caribbean era,
Smokey/sandy exterior- westernish, old.

Warning- smutty content below continue at your own peril

In the back of a large wagon type vehicle, which was littered with alot of pillows and blankets, incense sticks burn leaving a heady perfume in the air.

A woman with long dark hair; pulled onto the top of her head into a bun, held in place with a pencil, is behind S/C.
Her naked body is draped over his as he lays not quite flat but raised and to the side. She's tossing him off, her mouth agape. It turned her on seeing him enjoying her touch.

He grunts as he releases himself into her hand, alot of it going into the sheets beneath them. She releases her grip on him as he moves to face her. She wipes her hand on the sheets.
He pushes her down playfully to lay beneath him. His eyes are dark and feral.

"You'll have to stretch yourself wide, it might sting a bit." He huffs, eyebrows lifting playfully as he moves in between her legs, pushing them apart with his knees.
There's no foreplay, he isn't messing about, he pushes himself into her without care.
She almost screams out in pain, tears come to the edge of her eyes, his fingers digging into the cushions either side of her.
She relishes in the sensation of him filling her up.

His grin is wicked as he slams in and out of her without relent.