Drivers License - [Sebastian Stan]

Driving around New York was awful, you just didn't do it. The city was impossible to manoeuvre, it could take an hour just to get a couple blocks to where you wanted to go. It was part of the reason why I never got my license. It terrified me. I rode the subway or walked and that was my comfort. Until you strolled into my life.

"Driving will open you're life up to a whole host of possibilities." You would say. You were so excited for me. "You can drive to wherever the road takes you. Even if it's just to my house." We lived on opposite sides of the city you see and sometimes we were fortunate enough to venture out of it. Taking in the site's of the country we called home and others we visited was part of our lives.

What would you think now, I finally got my driver's license last week and I drove through the suburbs, crying because you weren't around. You was probably with that blonde girl, the one who always made me have doubts. "She's just a co-worker." You would say as we lay in bed talking. It's nothing to be worried about.

Your job drove me mad sometimes. I struggled when you had to shoot scenes with other girls, sticking your tongue down their throats, touching them in ways you would touch me, look at them the way you used to look at me. She was so much older than me, almost your age. I was eight years your junior and she was everything I was insecure about. Tall, curvy, blonde. She'd obviously had some work done, her nose was so straight, and with teeth so white, her skin glowed and I was just... pale.

We drove from New York all the way to my home in Maine, from that day I figured how could I ever love someone else. And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one, and I just cant imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone. You said you would love me forever, guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song, the one that you penned me at Christmas, the one where you said I was the one.

Now I drive alone past your street with tears stinging my eyes and I'm struggling to see straight, I can't breathe.

All of my friends have been so tired of hearing how much I miss you, they tell me that you're not worth it, but I feel kinda sorry for them cause they'll never know you the way that I do.

Today the scene I pictured, I was driving home to you, but we really we're not perfect you didn't feel the way I do. Red lights and stop signs I'm almost running through. I still see your face in white cars and front yards and I can't drive past the places we used to go to. Cause I still fucking love you babe and I only wish you loved me back too.

The side walks we crossed. I still hear your voice in the traffic, we're laughing over all the noise. God, the lights are blue now and we're through. I can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone. Theres no sounds or lights now, it's all black and it's clear now. I'm gone and now what will you do?

(A Note From Me:

So I was watching a show and this song came on. I had to Google the lyrics and when I read them through I knew I needed to write something to fit in with them. So here's my little story. Sebastian has left you for someone else. Someone older, someone 'perfect'. Bit of heartache and implied death. Sorry. I'm in one of those moods. Let me know what you thought.

P.s. sorry I haven't been here in a while. I lost my mojo and I've been raising a child, it's hard work... Maybe this is my comeback... We'll see. Much love xo)