Chapter 1

Aishah's pov
       I couldn't describe how devastated I was.the thought that I had lost my pride,my deen ,dignity, purity, reputation, chasityand my happiness as a female in a state of ignorance. And that fact has remained the bitter truth which was still hard for me to accept.
        I was an Innocent six years old girl who knew nothing of the way the cruel world works.ln return of my pure heart and friendliness to everyone, I was given the bitter taste of life,deflowered by my own dear cousin who I proudly regarded as a brother and was brainwashed in a threatening way to remain quiet.As a child I was consistently deceived until I learnt of the meaning and consequences it.the devil thought he would still continue to use me even when i had started developing into a matured person,i attempted to shout that day and his crafty mind just stopped like nothing ever happened.
            My secondary school was a nightmare.i was rejected everyone.I became numb to emotions.Even when the loneliness was unbearable, i was comforted by none.i could not trust any.i ran away from my problems instead of facing it.
           Ya rabbil alamin.men were species i resented the most and marriage was my greatest fear.
Even if my heart had been tainted with disdain, i still had brothers who cared for me.
             Ya lbrahim,my caring and funny brother would always put a smile on my face likewise Ya mashood and others.
               I remembered  the time when i would cry to my Ammah that no one wants to talk to me.Everyone kept their distance from me as if i had caught a plague.Whenever i step in in the class and my classmates are discussing, they would immediately keep quiet as if they had seen a ghost.some would even say 'That jinx is here, lets go somewhere else.'i couldn't do anything right whether to cook, sing, dance or perform academic or sport activites.i sulked at every single thing.i had gotten used to abusive words and curses it became a part of my daily life.