Chapter 16 (LUCA'S P.O.V) - What the hell just happened?!

A.N: This point of view is of the same day when Cindy was in jail and got bailed out of it. Bet you'll enjoy this! I know I did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luca's P.O.V:-

"Hey Andrews! You going to the party tomorrow?"

Chris, my teammate and friend, asked me. The whole team was in the boy's locker room and was just chatting and changing after having a three hour practice match of basketball. Coach was squeezing every drop of effort out of us and making us practice hard.

"Yeah man." I said as I pulled my shirt over my head. "Alright mates, awesome practice this time. The next practice will be when coach decides to whoop our asses again." I yelled out to all the other teammates and light laughter was heard all around the locker room.

"Of course, how else would it be a party if Andrews won't be there." Ben said jokingly and slapped my back.

I laughed, walking out of the gym and towards the cafeteria.

"Say, where's your girlfriend today?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Girlfriend?"

"Yeah, the one you roam around like a love sick puppy all day, specially on your way to the cafeteria." Chris said with a smirk, opening the cafeteria door and entering, followed by Ben and me.

I rolled my eyes. "Please, she's not my girlfriend. I just enjoy annoying her because she gets annoyed really easily, that's all."

"Funny, we didn't mention any name. How do you know who we're talking about?" Ben's eyebrows were dancing again.

Once again, I rolled my eyes again. "That's because there's only one girl I like to annoy that much and she's the one who I've been accompanying around the school lately." I answered as I loaded my tray with food and started walking towards our usual table of basketball players and cheerleaders. Suddenly, a high-pitched voice rang in my ears.

"Hi Luke!" And then the owner of that voice threw her arms around my neck as I held my tray away.

"Hi." Damn, I know her, but what's her name? Oh right! "Tiffany." I remembered, she was one of the cheerleaders. I hope I got the right name.

She giggled and kissed my cheek. Yes, right name! I sat down beside Ben who was staring at Tiffany with a bored look. She sat down beside me and started picking on her salad. No surprise there, almost all of the cheerleaders ate only salads and low-calorie stuff like that.

"How do you survive by eating those leaves?" I asked, taking a bite of my burger.

She giggled again. What's so funny? "I'll get fat if I eat too much. This salad fills me up, and I have to stay smart if I want to stay in the team. How do you boys eat those calorie-packed foods and not get fat?!"

I think it was "National Roll Your Eyes Day" because I did that again. "I'm a grown-up, sports playing man, I need to eat properly. I can't survive on just leaves like you do."

"Yeah, you have to eat properly so you can stay strong and handsome, big boy." She patted my chest and bit her lip, giggling flirtatiously. I gave her a fake grin and looked over to the two idiots who, so mercilessly, left me alone with Tony. No wait, it's Tiffany. Right. Ben made kissy faces while Chris was laughing and clutching his stomach.

I think that was the longest conversation I had in a while with any girl. Except for Cindy. Speaking of Cindy, I didn't see her in school that day. She wasn't at school the day before either. And she didn't come to work.