Chapter 11 - "I'm getting married to Emma Watson tomorrow."

A.N: Right... Well... Chapter 11! Kinda filler but I wanted to give something before I add more... I dunno, action? Drama?

Dedicated to @KyraOler .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"Hey." I say to the Krista as I enter the kitchen.

"Hey." She speaks in a low voice, turning to me. "What were you and Luca doing together?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cindy's P.O.V:-

"Oh, uh..I was just...Wait, how did you even see us from in here?" I ask her, frowning in confusion.

"I was out in the garden to pick up Stacey's forgotten toys. Don't tell me you're suddenly friends with the brat now?" She raises an eyebrow at me questioningly.

"He just gave me a ride home." I tell her the truth, which makes her raise her eyebrow further. I explain further. "He got us both in detention." I say, bitterly reliving the memory. "By the time detention ended, it was time for my shift here to start, so he practically blackmailed me into giving me a ride here, saying how punctual his mom is, she could be mad if I was late, so I agreed only for the sake of my job."

She furrows her eyebrows. "Why would he force you into riding with him? I thought he didn't like you."

"Maybe he was just being nice today." I reply with a shrug. Then, for some unknown reason, Krista starts to grin creepily.

"What?" I ask, puzzled. She wiggles her eyebrows at me in response.

"What?!" I ask again, starting to get a bit creeped out.

"Lukey has a cwush on Cindy." She finally says, in a baby-like voice, still grinning creepily.

"Sorry, what?" I sneer, raising an eyebrow.

"It's true." She says, shrugging nonchalantly as she starts to peel a carrot. "See, he always messes around with you at school, teases you, flirts with you."

"Please, he flirts with every girl in then school." I remind her, picking up a carrot as well and starting to peel it.

"Yeah, but he messes with you, flirts with you, teases you, finds excuses to spend time with you, to talk to you. Boys do that when they have a crush on someone." She reasons.

I roll my eyes. "Well look at you being a know-it-all, Hermione Granger." I say jokingly. She rolls her eyes too.

"I think you're just in denial." She says with finality in her tone, sticking to her conclusion.

"What's with everybody saying the same thing today?" I ask almost exasperatedly.