Chapter 1 - "You punch like a wrestler."

A.N: Dedicated to my first Wattpad buddy @karissssta for the awesome cover!  Thanks Kris! You're awesome!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cindy's P.O.V :-

"Did you hear?"

"Guess what I just heard!"

"Cindy Walker punched Luca Andrews!"

The hallway is buzzing with the whispering and murmuring of the students. They stare at me while I walk down the hallway, to my locker.

So what if I punched Luca Andrews?! He really got on my nerves sometimes. Its not like he's the King of the school.

I don't care if he's popular, rich handsome, and captain of the school's basketball team. Not to mention he's 'The Player' of River-view High. But, I didn't give a rat's ass about it. If he deserves a punch, he gets it.

As I walk towards my friends Sienna and Grace sitting at a table, Sienna pulls me down on the chair next to her, causing me to almost drop my food.

"Hey! Easy with my food!" I say, frowning. I love and respect my food.

"Tell me what I heard was wrong!" She exclaims with wide eyes.

"What?" I play innocent.

"You know what". She says.

"Well, if you're talking about me punching Luca, then sorry, but you heard right." I say with a slightly amused smirk, taking a bite of my sandwich.

"No way!" Grace exclaims from the other side of the table.

"But Cindy! Nobody hits Luca Andrews! Now he'll do something to get back at you!" Sienna says worriedly, with her eyes still wide.

"Sienna, he can't be that dangerous. And I'm not afraid of him." I roll my eyes and continue to munch on my sandwich.

"Yeah, after all, he's such a gentleman, hot, heartthrob. He's so sweet." Grace says dreamily.

I sneer. Almost all of the female population swooned over Luca Andrews. Except for a few, including me.

Most of them were after him because he had the looks and the money, but Luca was smart enough to fall into any of their traps. He just played with them to pass his time.

"What?" Grace says at my action. "Don't blame me for him being so eye-catching!"

Sienna chuckles. "Yeah, don't know how you don't notice him and restrain from falling for him." She also holds a dreamy grin on her face.