Chapter 2 - "I'll punch your nose so hard that it'll go right up your big head"

A.N: YOU GUYS!!!! A LOT of reads in one week! YOU.PEOPLE.ARE.AWESOME!! (Seriously, I mean it) All the votes, comments, and support made me wanna squeal or cry :') Thanks to all of those who read, voted and commented. It REALLY means A LOT to me :)

Dedication to @Hobnails for being the awesome person he is, and his support. Thanks Peter! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cindy's P.O.V :-

After lunch, I go to my History class, which is so boring that I sleep in almost every class. Seriously, what do we have to do with 'Blah Blah War' and 'The Achievements of King What's-His-Face'?

I walk to the back of the class. I always sit at the back seat because 1) There is a big window on the wall next to it, which I can stare out of.

"Hello class," Mr.Harrison says as he enters the class. "Turn to page 39 of your History books." And the dry class starts.

After about 20 minutes, a crumpled ball of paper hits my head. Startled, I pick it up and saw it was a note from "Luca, The Boy Who Lived, to set an example of jerk-ness".

It reads, "Even though we never had round 1, I'm still up for round 2 ;) -Luca"

I fume when I read it. I look up at him at the 2nd last seat of the first row and glare at him. He grins and wiggles his eyebrows. The already crumpled paper crumples more into my fists. Deciding to ignore it, I throw it out of the window.

A couple of minutes later, another paper ball lands on my desk. Irritated, I open it. It says,

"I never knew you were so desperate. But then again, every girl falls for me, sooner or later. I knew you secretly had a massive longing for me -L"

At this, I almost scream in frustration and keep myself from walking up to him and pinching his ears off. I take deep breaths to calm down. I'm not a girl with anger issues, but this idiot always pisses me off. Really pisses me off.

Then another ball lands on my desk. I Ignore it. Then another. Ignore it too. When there are about 5 paper balls on my desk, the girl on my left gives me a weird look. I just raise my eyebrows, like saying 'what?' and throw all the paper balls out of the window without reading them.

A minute later, I feel my leg vibrating. I pull out my phone from my pocket, hide it under the table and see that I have received a text from Sienna, who sits behind Luca.

Sienna: "What's with all the note passing? ;)"

I look up at her, and she is giving me a knowing look. I sneakily type back. "Nothing, just this jerk is showering his blessings upon me."

A few seconds later, I receive another text from her. It reads "Hahaha, in the mid of class? :o"