Chapter 10 - "I know, I love my baby!"

A.N: Dedicated to @TheyCallMeMuffin for being one smart muffin and the 300th voter!

CHAPTER 10! Who knew I would reach this far? Thanks to you guys! I love you all!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

Afterwards, Sienna and Grace head to the library, telling me not to wait, so I go to my locker. This is when Nicole comes up to me. Nicole is practically the school's mean girl and definitely a bitch.

"Well well, look who it is." She says smugly.

"Oh joy." I smile sarcastically.

She smirks. "I know your secret, Cindy Walker."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cindy's P.O.V:-

Oh no. Oh no. So Luca did tell somebody. But out of all the people, he had to tell her?! Now the whole school is going to know and she'd never miss taunting me with that! But of course, Lucass would want that, my embarrassment.

"What?" I ask her, trying not to let the shock I felt appear on my face.

"I said, I know your secret." She says with the same smug look and puts a hand on her hip. Probably for some effect.

 "And I said, "what?" Meaning, what secret are you talking about?"

"Oh I don't know." She said, examining her nails. "Maybe the one about little miss Cindy here, is hooking up with Luca Andrews. Which isn't really a surprise, but why hide it?"

My eyes widen and my face scrunches up in horror and disgust. "What?! Whatever gave you that idea?!" I ask in amazement as laughter starts to bubble out of my mouth.

"Don't play that act with me." She says with a sassy tone. "Everyone has noticed that he's been following you around like a lost puppy lately, you two enter the cafeteria together, he's also been sighted at your locker with you. It's obvious there's something going on between you two." Her expression is trying to relay some sort of superiority, with her raised eyebrow and a know-it-all smirk.

I burst out laughing and nearly fall on my knees, clutching my stomach. Nicole puts a hand on her hip with a bored expression. "Are you done now?" She asks.

"I...no...there's...hahaha...." I can't form a complete sentence in between my hysterics. I laugh for about another minute, then take deep breaths to try and calm myself down.

"Oh wow." I say as I get up and wipe a tear off the corner of my eye, breathing deep. "There is absolutely nothing going on between me and Andrews. He's just being flirty and annoying, according to his habits." I tell her, and I have a feeling that the laughter hasn't left completely.