Chapter 3 - Over dramatic, tantrum-throwing, BISHES!

A.N: Okay so I didn't get enough votes on last chapter,  but anyways I'm posting Chapter 3 for those who supported and who wanna read further :) And because I like to.

@leoexs dedication to you 'kid'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cindy's P.O.V :-

Finally, the school ends for the day, after three more long periods. After school, Sienna, Grace, and I go to Sienna's house and I tell them about the note-passing thing. They enjoy the gossip, which I find stupid, because that doesn't mean much. But alas, who can stop the fangirls. After light chit-chat, I go home.

I walk to my house with an empty yet full mind. My house is big enough, we are an upper-middle class family. But I never feel proud of it, because I'd rather have a small house with a loving family than a huge house with a family who never bother to remember that I'm also a part of the family. Meh, I didn't care anymore. I stopped trying a short while after.

My mom was killed by some thugs when I was 13, a freshman in teenage. A year later, my dad married Sandra, my step-mother, the evil witch. She brought along Chelsea and Stella, her two wonderful daughters. Note the sarcasm. They are 2 years older than me, twins, though not identical. They are just like their mother. And I don't just mean appearance-wise, but they follow every step of their mother, if not more, on the road to hating me and making my life hell.

I enter the house.

"Cindy Walker! Where have you been?! Your school ends at 2 pm, and it takes 20 minutes to get home! Its 4 pm! Where were you?! " Sandra screeches, getting up from the sofa and putting her hands on her hips. See what I mean? Yes, just like the stories.

"Thankyou for such a nice welcome. Sure, I would like some tea." I say sarcastically.

"Don't talk to me like that young lady! Tell me!" She demands.

I sigh. "I was at Sienna's house." I tell her the truth. I have never needed to lie to her, I don't really care.

"Should I call her and ask?" She threatens.

"Be my guest." I shrug and walk up the stairs to my room.

She stands quiet for a moment. "I'm not done talking yet! Don't turn your back to me!" Her voice rings in my ears. I let out an exaggerated sigh and turn around.

"Why didn't you inform me?" She asks another question just to waste her and my time.

"Out of credit." I wave my cellphone at her. Its true, I ran out of credit just after that small texting session with Sienna in class.

"Whatever do you waste your credit on." She sighs, shaking her head, hands still on hips.

I roll my eyes and turn around.