五十九

O'T TᕼᗩᑎK E

"Hey Cap, how do we know the good guys from the bad guys?" Sam asked as they ran outside.

"If they're shooting at you, they're bad," Steve offered.

Sam opened his wings and grabbed Lenna. He dropped her off at her Helicarrier as he was dodging shots.

"Hey, Cap, I found tho bad guys you were talking about."

Lenna chuckled as she slammed her boot into someone's face. She rolled over a stack of cargo and hid from the shots firing at her. Grabbing her knife in her left hand and her gun in her right she leaned out and shot at the people. She blocked the bullets with the blade and took them all out. She marched across the deck and shot a couple people as she approached the entrance.

"Eight minutes, Stark," Maria said through the earpiece.

"Yeah," she grunted as she blocked a punch and hit him with the gun. "I know."

She opened a door and jumped down the stairs, five at a time. When reached the bridge she ran across and inserted the blade. "Alpha lock," she announced.

Lenna ran back up and waited at the edge of carrier, she wanted to be carried to the final Helicarrier, where Steve was. "Falcon, whenever you're ready?"

"One second!"

Lenna groaned as she heard shooting behind her. She rolled away from the edge and moved behind some boxes. "I swear to God if I get shot waiting for you—"

"Bravo lock!" Sam announced, "What was that?"

"Come catch me, birdie!" Lenna shouted before launching herself off the carrier.

"What the fuck?!" Sam flew as fast as he could and grabbed her by the arm.

Steve greeted her when they landed. "I had everything handled—"

"Oh, wouldja shut up?" Lenna froze as Steve was mega tackled off the side of the aircraft.

"Holy shit!" she screamed before grabbing her blade. She rolled out of the way as Sam flew up and shot at the Winter Soldier.

He jumped out of the way for all of them and grunted as Lenna nailed him in the gut. He recovered quickly and was able to tear off one of Sam's wings before throwing Lenna to the ground.

She rolled away from his boot and jumped up quickly. He dodged the lunge she made at him and grabbed her arm. The Winter Soldier was able to pry the knife out of her grasp and redirect it at her throat. He then dragged her with her arms locked behind her down to the bridge.

When Steve ran up and saw Lenna at knife point he paused.

"People are gonna die, Buck. I can't let that happen."

"I don't think he knows who that is," Lenna chuckled before wincing at the extra pressure he applied.

"Please don't make me do this," begged Steve.

Lenn who was growing impatient leaned back and kicked her leg up to clock him right in the face. He loosened his grip and she swung from under his arm to right beside him. Steve launched his shield at him that bounced right off and the two went back and forth. Lenna quickly burst in and kicked him back a good few feet.