十七

TT GIᖇᒪ

•edited•
Lenna thought to make the decision of a lifetime was going to be a bit harder, but once Wade laid out all of the facts for her, in a way that someone who isn't rich views it, it was really easy. Lenna just had one small demand: she didn't want her father, or her boyfriend for that matter, to know anything other, than how SHIELD offered to give her an education. She didn't want him to know that said education came with free training to become an agent. Either way, she sent the email with confidence. The night was still young when they had settled the predicament. So, Lenna and Wade went on to watch plenty of movies that night.

"Best night ever!" Wade had exclaimed after he returned from changing into his suit. It was two o'clock in the morning and the pair were crashing fast. "I'm glad we got to hook up before I hopped out of the county."

"Never say it like that again." Lenna cringed and shook her head. Wade closed his eyes and nodded in agreement. "And what's that about you leaving the country?"

"Oh I have a.... body," he coughed, "to take care of. It's still living! Don't worry," his eyes shifted dangerously to the side. "But it won't be long..."

"And you don't think I should train under you! Bull!" Lenna teased. Wade threw a grin at her before tossing a katana at her.

"Skype me and show off your skills every once in a while." He full-blown beamed as Lenna almost dropped it and chopped off her hand and a few toes. "Atta girl!"

"Yessir!" Lenna shouted raising her hand in a salute. Wade cackled before ruffling her hair. He approached the balcony and gave a quick two-fingered salute and jumped.