Revelations

I sat on the side of my bed still shaking from my experience in Celine's office. 

Flashback

“I will ask again. Is there anything you need to tell me?”

I was frozen. 

My whole boy was numb and I didn't even realize I was holding my breath until I felt a tightness in my chest. "Um no..."

She glared at me for a moment, "Alright." She took down a note of something and then looked up at me again, "You may go now."

Present

A heard my door creak and then Harry slipped into my room, "Nina what happened?"

I didn't look up at him. I was still shaking from my confrontation with Celine; in the moment she asked me if I needed to tell her something my whole life here these past few months. I have been so caught up in my relationship with Harry that I and forgotten the real reason I came here, to save money for university. Now I'm risking all everything.

"Nina look at me." Harry commanded.

I stood up and lifted my face to see Harry right in front of me. He moved in closer and pressed his lips hard against mine. His lips moved against mine and I felt my stomach turn. I pulled away and tears streamed down my cheeks, this isn't how it was suppose to be. "Harry we can't keep doing this."

He looked at me with tears forming in his eyes, "W-what?"

I turn away from him, "I can't do this... I should go." I begin to walk toward my door.

"Stop!" He pulls me back and I crash into his chest. He holds me tight to him, so tight that I had no hope of escaping him. "You can't. Please stay with me," he sobs into my shoulder. My heart feels like its being torn to shreds. I look back at him, "Please." He pleads, "Don't leave me."

I give him a pained expression, "Ok." 

I move away from the door and lay across my bed. Harry moves to lay beside me and I lay my head on his chest. I feel his chest begin to slow down until its rising and falling at a normal rate. I look up at him and see that he is sleeping. Tears being to pool in my eyes, "I'm sorry. Please forgive me..." I whispers and lean up pressing one last kiss on his lips. 

I pull away and leave the room. I gently close the door and make my way back down to Celine's office. I knock, "Come in."

The door creaks open and I poke my head in the room. "Hello..." I mutter.

"Ah Nina, I knew I'd be seeing you again." Celine grinned.

I raised an eyebrow, "You did?"

She nods, "Sit."

I did as I was told. "Um I wanted to talk to you about something."

"I already know." She said with no expression.

I felt chills go down my spine. "Y-you do?"

She chuckled evilly. "Did you really think that I didn't know you were seeing Master Styles behind my back? Silly girl, I know everything. I even know Marcy is seeing Master Malik." My heart felt like it would practically jump out of my chest as she spoke.

"But... how?" 

"Don't worry about how I know dear, its not important. So what is it that you need to tell me?"

I paused, "I want to resign." 

She smiled, "Good, you broke my rule and now you pay for it. Don't worry though you’re not alone. Marcy will be fired tomorrow, you can weep together."

"What no! Please don't!" I pleaded.

"Do you think crying in front of me will save her job? Think again."

"Please! I'll do anything, just don't fire her." 

She looked at me with a glare and thought for a moment. "Fine, but you will do exactly what I'm about to tell you to do."

I nod, "Ok."

I finished my chat with Celine and carried myself back to my room. I got there and noticed Harry sitting on the side of the bed. His head in his hands and looking to the floor. I shut the door and he looked up at me, "Oh my God, I thought you left!" He jumps from his spot on the bed and runs to my side. I refuse to make eye contact. "What's wrong?" I look up at his face and panic is across his face. He leaned forward, about to place a kiss on my lips when I backed away.

"Stop," I said turning away.

"W-what?" He stutters.

Silence.

"I'm leaving."

"He steps closer but I still have my back facing him, "What do you mean you’re leaving? I thought we were going to work things out? You told me you'd stay!" He shouts.

I turn to face Harry. His face is stained with tears and his chest is rising and falling at an inhuman rate. "I don't love you Harry." I say with a blank expression, "I never did. I only wanted you for the fame and money.”

My heart felt like it had been stabbed with a knife as I spoke.

He falls to the floor. "No, that's a lie." I turn and walk out of the room, shutting the door behind me. I sink to the floor and break down in tears as soon as it’s shut. "TELL ME IT'S A LIE!" Harry shouts from the other side of the door.

I did it. 

I broke Harry.