Shopping!

I looked at the clock with great anticipation, it was 11:45 and Eleanor was done her photo shoot at 12. Louis was restlessness and I could tell that he was quite excited to see El again. To be honest I was fairly nervous, if Eleanor was a model that means she is obviously very beautiful. I kind of felt a little self conscious. "Hey." 

Lifting my head up I saw Harry in front of me with a concerned expression, "Hi." He moved himself behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned his head on my shoulder and smiled.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Nothing, I'm fine. Actually more than fine, I'm perfect." I said to re-assure him. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I felt a familiar blush take my face and he released me walking over to Louis.

I looked around the room and Niall was busy talking to Zayn and Marcy about the best meal at Nando's. There was no way I would be joining that conversation, not in this lifetime. I searched the room again to find something to preoccupy myself with we my eyes locked with Liam's. When Liam noticed me staring his face turned completely red, much like the night when we were in the kitchen. I broke our gaze when I heard the door to the room fly open.

"Lou!" A girl cried as she flew into Louis arms and she was absolutely gorgeous.

He hugged her tightly, "El! How have you been?" 

She smiled, "Great!" 

Marcy walked over to me and whispered, "Wow, now I feel ugly." I giggled.

"I know right," I whispered back.

Once Louis released Eleanor they walked over to us. She smiled at Marcy and I, "Nina, Marcy this is Eleanor." Walking over to us she gave us hugs. "El this is Nina and Marcy," he pointed to each of us, "Harry and Zayn's birds." She nodded.

I blushed and looking at Harry I realized he was too, "I'm not... Harry and I aren't dating." I said embarrassed.

The lads laughed, "Yeah not yet..." I heard Louis mutter under his breath.

All of the sudden we heard a weird noise throughout the room and turned to look at Niall. He looked shocked, "W-what, I'm hungry." He said with a slight stutter.

We broke out in fits of laughter and Zayn put his arm around Niall, "It's not just you Nialler. We haven't eaten in a while, I'm starving too." 

We all agreed that it was about time to grab some lunch. Once Eleanor changed we made our way out of the building and onto the streets of Paris. "Wow..." Was the only word that escaped my mouth as I took in how beautiful Paris was. This was probably the first and only time I would ever get to see Paris so might as well make the most of it. 

"I know this cute little cafe near the Eiffel Tower! The food is great and it's very quiet." Eleanor said.

We grabbed two cabs and made our way down to the Eiffel Tower. When we arrived the lads paid for the cabs and we walked down the street and I saw a very cute cafe at the end. "El is that it?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded, "Yup!"

We walked into the small cafe and the waitress brought us to a table in the back. We ordered our food, which was a little difficult seeing because we all knew like no French. We chatted about the most random things like Louis and Harry's bromance to Liam's fear of spoons. When the food came we were drooling at the sight of it, I was worries that Niall would attack the waiter just to get to it. Luckily he didn't and once I started eating I felt to content with life. I had forgotten how long it has been since we ate, almost 12 hours.