Caught

Harry’s P.O.V

I saw Lou and he gave me a half hearted smile. I dropped my head and gaze to the floor, “Haz, I can’t help you if you won’t tell me what’s wrong.” I didn’t reply. “Harry, I’m your best mate. I hate seeing you upset, I want to help you and I can’t do that if you don’t tell me what’s got you all worked up.” 

I lifted my head and he looked so sad, “I just don’t know anymore Lou. Is love worth all the heartbreak?” I wiped my eyes and stared at him. 

I looked at me with shock across his face but then it softened, “Only you can decide that one Haz. If she’s worth it you’ll know when you see her.” He walked over to me and crouched down, pressing he forehead against mine. “If you can smile just by thinking of her then I can tell you right now, she’s worth it.” I smiled; Lou always knew what to say even though he comes off as mischievous. 

“Thanks, Lou.” I said getting up off my bed and started walking to the door. I felt a smack against my ass and turned to find Louis laughing. I raised my eyebrow and tackled him to the ground. 

Nina’s P.O.V

Liam, Zayn, Niall, Marcy and I sat in the kitchen while Louis went to talk to Harry. The rest of the maids were on break so the kitchen was empty except for us and Celine had gone shopping with Kiara so the tension was down. 

“I’m so tired…” Marcy groaned. “I’m gunna head up to my room to take a nap before dinner.” She got up and left the kitchen. 

“I think I’m going to take a nap too, call me later for dinner yeah?” He hugged us and left like Marcy. I swear something was going on… 

I made some snacks and we ate, well Niall ate until we heard some footsteps. “Hey guys!” 

“Sup Blake!” Niall jumped out of his chair and gave him a bro hug. Those two had become great friends and often hung out together. Niall knew he was gay and it didn’t bother him at all and I knew Blake didn’t think of him that way. 

“Wanna go to the games room? Some of the other guys and I are having an air hockey tournament and wanted to know if you guys wanted to play?” He said to all of us. 

“Yeah!” Niall shouted and ran to the games room. Blake looked to Liam and me waiting for our response.

I shook my head, “I’m a little tired so I’ll sit this one out.” I smiled. I crossed my arms on the counter, lowered my head and closed my eyes. 

“Yeah I’m going to sit this one out too.” My eyes shot open. What?! 

“Oh alright, see you guys later!” He said walking back to the games room. 

I lifted my head and looked to Liam who was sitting beside me quietly. “Liam why didn’t you go play? You LOVE air hockey!” I questioned. 

He scoffed, “Oh come one I don’t love it that much.” He defended. 

I laughed, “Oh please! Two days ago when we were in the games room you said you would rather sell Niall to gypsies than the air hockey table.” We both burst into hysterics remembering that night. 

“Ok, ok so I do love it but I just didn’t feel up to it right now.”

I slid off the stool and pressed my forehead to Liam’s to check if he had a fever and his face turned read as a tomato. “Li-.” 

I heard someone clear their throat. I looked at the kitchen entrance, Harry and Louis stood there with mixed expressions on their faces. Harry had a hard angry expression while Lou had a sad shocked one. I backed away from Liam and he slid off his stool, we were all standing in silence. 

“Harry…” Liam whispered. 

“Its- Its not what it looks like, I swear.” I said. 

He shook his head and started walking away but Louis grabbed his shoulder. “Listen to them! You are just assuming things!” 

“Harry!” I called out and I walked over to him. “I know what it looks like but really there is nothing going on.” 

He shook Louis off, “You honestly expect me to believe that? If Lou and I hadn’t walked in you would be snogging Liam right now!” He screamed in my face and I felt tears prick my eyes, “Yeah that’s right cry, you always cry.” 

“What the fuck Harry?!” Liam yelled. “You douchebag, she didn’t do anything!” He came up from behind me and comforted me. 

“Yeah right, I saw you two at the carnival! You say nothing is going on but you were feeding each other!” My heart dropped. He saw us at the carnival? Why didn’t he come up to us? 

“Wait what?” Louis asked confused. “You never mentioned seeing them!” 

“I- I..” He stuttered. “I didn’t want to walk over to them.” He looked really hurt. 

“We wandered around for hours looking for them!” Lou yelled. I have never seen him so angry. “You need to suck up that pride of yours because look where it’s getting you!” He stormed out of the kitchen and Liam ran after him.

It was just Harry and I now and neither of us knew what to say.