Advise

“Harry? You thought I was Harry?” I knew that voice and it didn’t belong to a guy. 

“Kiara?” The person jumped out of my bed and ran around to the other side to face me it was Kiara. 

“Morning sunshine! You have some explaining to do!” I sat up and brushed my hair out of my face, I could feel the tangles, great! I looked out onto the balcony and it was light out. 

“Ki what time is it?”

“Oh its 10:00.” 

“10:00! Why didn’t you wake me up?!” I jumped out of bed, nearly killing myself in the process and ran into my closet to grab my uniform. 

“What are you doing? It’s our day off!” Kiara shouted from my bed. 

Day off? I wasn’t supposed to have a day off till next week. “My day off isn’t until next week.” I said grabbed my uniform and walked into my room. 

“The boys are out all day today at the studio so you have all day off, and Celine was nice enough to give me it off too!” I let out a huge sigh of relief.

“Thank God, I thought I slept in…” I grabbed my uniform and hung it back in my closet. 

“Speaking of sleeping, why did you think I was Master Styles? You even called him by his first name, not even Celine does that.” Shit, I thought she forgot about that…

“Ugh… it’s a long story.” I really didn’t want to get fired from the best paying job I have ever had. 

She lay down on my bed and held her head up with her hands, “We have time.”

“Ok I will tell you but let’s go out to town or something.” I ran into my closet and changed into some cute cloths. I left my hair down and straightened it.

(http://www.polyvore.com/ninas_day_with_kiara/set?id=44936681)

When I was ready we walked over to Kiara’s room and she quickly changed as well. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44937179)

We called a cab to pick is up from the estate and we got to the town within the hour. After paying the cab we walked for a bit window shopping. After about an hour we walked into a cute café to get some lunch. Ironically enough the café’s waiters were dressed as maids.

“Our outfits are cuter.” Kiara whispered.

I chuckled but tried to quiet down when the waitress came to us. After ordering the waitress left and it was silent.

“So what is going on, you said you would tell me.” I glanced up and met her stare.

I sighed, “Ok but you can’t tell anyone, not Blake and definitely not Celine.” She smiled and nodded. 

“Well when I first got here I was looking around my room and opened a door and saw a half naked guy.” She burst out laughing. 

“Who was it?” She giggled. 

“Harry…” 

She stared at me for what felt like hours, “So let me get this straight you saw Master Styles half naked? How? Why was he in your room?”

“Well his room and my room are connected by a door, I didn’t know so I opened the door and there he was. Ever since then whenever he sees me he uses that opportunity to bother me with his narcissistic comments. He just rubs me the wrong way, you know? Lately he’s been acting even weirder, one minute he forces himself on me and the next he is sweet and gentle. I don’t know which side I should trust.”

The waitress came back with our food and left us again. Once she was out of hearing range we spoke up again. “Wow Nina you are so lucky…” She said as she took a sip of her coffee.

I chocked on my food, “Lucky? I am sexually harassed on a daily basis!”

“Look I have worked for the Masters for a while and have gotten to know them. They are all kind and Master Styles is no exception. Maybe you just need to talk to him?”

She was right, like always. “I don’t know. I don’t trust him, it feels like he just wants to have a quick shag and move on.”

“The only advice I can give you is talk to him.” After that we ate in silence, thoughts of Harry took over my mind. Once we finished eating and paid be strolled around town buying some cloths and jewellery. It was getting late so we grabbed a cab and went home. We returned to my room and sat on my bed. One thought kept running through my mind this entire day.

“What if he uses me” I whispered. Kiara looked at her hands and jumped off the bed to face me.

“You will never know if you never put yourself out there.” She said and pranced out of my room. That’s what I liked about Kiara; she was really helpful in troubling situations.

I heard a soft noise coming from Harry’s room. Smiling at the fact that he was home I walked over to the bathroom to check my appearance, seeing that I wasn’t. Completely hideous I went over to the door connecting our rooms and opened it.

Stab

“Hmmm Harry!” A girl moaned.

The door creaked. His face shot up and found me. Instantly all the color from his face disappeared, “Nin-“

I stepped back and slammed the door. I slid down to the ground and sat there sobbing. “Nina!” Harry banged on the door, “Listen to me! Please!”

I cried.

“Please!”