New Maid

Today I start my name job as a maid. I know what you are thinking, a maid? That sounds slutty! But I need this job. University start next year and I need to save money if I am going to be able to go. I was hired to work in a mansion with five men and it was their head maid Mrs. Celine that gave me the job, she told me that the job was time consuming so I was told to move into the mansion. 

“This must be the place.” I was standing in front of a huge mansion. It was beautiful yet I knew living here was going to be a challenge. I was just praying that the owners of the house weren’t some perverted old men. 

I rang the intercom and an old sounding lady answered it. “Hello?” 

“Ummm… yes hello. My name is Nina, Nina Heartly. The new maid?” My voice was shaking. 

“Ah yes! Hello my dear, come straight in. I will wait for you at the door.” 

“Alright!” The intercom shut off and the gates unlocked. I made my way up the winding driveway and after about 3 minutes I was at the porch. I knocked on the door and it opened about a second later and a small old lady was standing in front of me. 

“Hello young miss; I am Celine the head maid at this estate. Please come with me.” She turned aside allowing me into the large home. As I stepped in the small of fresh backed cookies hit me, it was amazing. “You may leave your shoes on and come with me.” I nodded and followed her into to the huge house. We passed many rooms until we reached double doors and stopped. “Now Nina since you are knew in this house you must meet all of our staff.” She opened the doors to reveal a group of butlers and maids. “These are the other helpers in the house.” I walked into the room. 

“Hello, I am Nina Heartly. I’m the new maid here and I hope I get along with you all!” I bowed and they all cheered. A girl with red hair, wearing a black dress, black high heels, black gloves with bows and a black jewelled headband walked hopped over to me and engulfed me into a bone crushing hug. (http://www.polyvore.com/kiaras_outfit/set?id=43512647) 

“Hello! I’m Kiara one of the maids here, we heard that there was going to be a new maid and it’s so great to finally meet you!” She was grinning and laughing. If all the people here were as nice as she was, working here was going to be a lot of fun. 

I smiled, “It’s great to finally be here! Nice to meet you, I hope we can be great friends.” She nodded and I felt very welcomed. 

“Alright Nina let me show you to your room.” She signalled me out of the room. 

“Ok.” I turned to face the rest of the staff. “Thank you for the nice welcome, I hope to properly get to meet each of you later on.” Saying that, I walked out of the room and followed Ms. Celine to my room. 

Soon we stood in front of a room I assumed to be mine. “Well Nina this is your room.” She opened the door and we journeyed inside. It was a large room, much larger than the one at home. The walls were a reddish brown colour and the floor was hardwood. There were some pictures on the wall and a bed and dresser were beside a huge window. I noticed that the window also acted as a door and opened to a walk out balcony. 

“This is amazing. I am just a maid yet this room is way more than I had at home.” Never in my life did I imagine to be here working as a maid. 

“Yes this is one of the nicer rooms; you also have a walk in closet and your own bathroom.” We walked over to the closet and it was as large as a small room. The bathroom had a tub and a separate shower, everything was marble. 

“Why is my room so nice?” I was considered a newbie here in the house, why was I being treated so nicely? 

“Well it’s about time I tell you what your job exactly is.” I looked over to her, confused.

“I am just a maid right? I cook and clean. What more could there be?” 

“Yes you will be cooking and cleaning but your job also involves being a personal assistant.” She was completely serious. 

“Personal assistant? To whom?” 

“Nina do you know who owns this estate?” 

“Umm no, a wealthy man I assume.” 

“Five actually, five men own this home. 

“Are they brothers then?” Why would five guys own one house? Don’t they have their own families? 

“No actually, have you ever heard of the band One Direction?” 

One Direction? What do they have to do with anything? “Ah yes the teenage boy band.” 

“Yes well this is their estate, you will be a personal maid or assistant to one of them. They of course will chose whom you help.” 

My head was spinning. I staggered over to my bed and sat down taking in heavy breaths. One Direction, I was working for a famous band and not only were they famous but my age! Even though I didn’t know their names

“Oh my dear are you alright?” Celine came and rested her hand on my shoulder. “I can imagine what a shock this is seeing as they are quite famous, but you must remain in control of yourself when you meet them. A good first impression is necessary.” 

I nodded. She was right. 

Once I calmed myself I stood again. “Now dear as you could tell from meeting the staff, hear in the estate we have a uniform. Yours in your closet.”  We walked over to the closet and I grabbed the only thing in there, it was covered in a slip. I carefully unzipped it and the most beautiful dress was there. Along with the dress was a bag and inside were black lace gloves and a headband. “There is also a box with your shoes in there.” 

I laid the dress carefully on my bed and went back to the closet and took the brown box that held my shoes. They matched the dress quite well and had ribbon on the front of them. 

“The measurements you gave me in your resume were for the cloths so they should fit you quite nicely. You can change in the washroom; shout for me if you need assistance.”

I went into the washroom and stripped all of my cloths off. I grabbed for the dress and it went on easily. The gloves fit and the shoes were the perfect size. Once everything was in the right place I but on the headband and for the first time I felt pretty. (http://www.polyvore.com/maid_outfit/set?id=43511425) 

Once looking at myself from all angles I made my way out of the washroom back to Celine. 

“Ah you look ravishing! Everything fits well I assume?”

“Yes, everything is just right! I never knew a uniform would be so nice!” 

She smiled. “Yes well I am glad you liked it.” She turned a was walking out of the room. 

“Wait I what do I do now?” I have no idea where anything is? What was I suppose to do? 

“Ah in the room just down the hall some of the maid’s rooms are there. Ask them to give you a tour of the house, tell them Celine told them too.” She winked and closed the door. 

I noticed that my entire luggage was already in my room. I decided to unpack and within the hour everything was where is was suppose to be and I noticed that there was a door on the other side old the room that Celine hadn’t mentioned. 

Letting curiosity take over I walked over to the door, I grabbed the handle and opened it. Once the door opened I was face to face with a boy in his boxers. 

“OH MY GOD!” He turned around with wide eyes. “I am so sorry!” I ran out back into my room and closed the door. 

Who was that and why did my room connect to his?