Girl Time

He stood there watching me. I wiped the tears from my cheeks, "How did you find me?" my voice cracks. He bent over, removing his shoes and began walking into the water. "No! Stop get away!" I backed away.

A wave came in knocking me over, "Nina!" His arms pulled me above water and I coughed violently trying to regain breath. "Nina are you insane? What the hell are you doing?" He shouted, "It's 3 in the fucking morning!"

I pulled away, "I could ask you the same thing Liam."

He sighed. "I was woken up by someone walking through the hallway. I heard the ding of the lift and I rushed to see who it was when I saw you. I threw on some cloths and tried to catch up with you and found you in the water." I looked to my feet, "Don't ever scare me like that again!" I didn't answer, "Nina!"

"Ok!" I shouted. I moved past him toward the beach. I heard him following me closely, "You didn't need to follow me" I whispered.

"Thank God I did. Who knows what you would have done." He mumbled quietly. 

He picks me up and we walk in silence. "Why are you doing all this for me?" I get no answer. I struggle in his hold and he lightly places me back on my feet. "Why?" I persist.

He looks and me with obvious conflicting emotions. I stared at him waiting for him to speak. I moves in closer and places and hand on my cheek, "Why?" He whispers. "Why him?"

What the hell? Him? Whose him?

xx

I awoke from my sleep and memories from last night rushed back into my mind.

Flashback

"Why him?" Those words kept flowing through my mind as he carried me to the hotel. I couldn't look him in the eye and I could feel his gaze on me. What could he have meant by that?

The ride up to our floor was quiet. He just held me and we waited. The only sound was coming from our breath. The ding of the lift sounded and we walked into our flat. "I'm ok, you can set me down." 

I looked at me with sad eyes, as if I just ripped his heart up. "Ok..." he whispered. Setting me on my feet he paused, gazing at me for a moment and then walking away. 

My heart was racing and I felt horrible. Did I cause his pain?

Present

I looked to my side and the spot that Harry should have been occupying was empty. Just like the night before I felt crushed.

Removing the covers from myself I went into my bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror. I looked horrid. Times like this made me wish I was pretty like Marcy and El. They were gorgeous, beautiful hair, beautiful eyes and they both were in relationships that had no issues. I was extremely jealous.

I washed my face and dragged myself to my suitcase. I found a cute dress to wear. I also found my familiar bottle of pills for my ankle. I wasn't in pain anymore so I didn't bother taking them. I moved once again back into the washroom to change. (http://www.polyvore.com/girl_time/set?id=57487896)

I began to sing the lyrics to one of my favourite Boys Like Girls songs, Thunder. (It's actually an amazing song, check it out)

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer

Do you know you're unlike any other?

You'll always be my thunder, and I said

Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors

I don't wanna ever love another

You'll always be my thunder

So bring on the rain

And bring on the thunder

Clapping erupted through the washroom and I had a mini heart attack. "Jesus fuck" I said placing a hand over my heart.

"Sorry love," Eleanor smiled.

I shook my head, "Its ok. I just didn't expect anyone to hear that."

"You know you have a great voice."

I smiled, "Thanks."

"You know we haven't had any girl time you know? Me, you and Marcy should have a girls day out!" She giggled.

Her idea didn't seem half bad; I could use a good distraction. "That actually sounds like a good idea El."

Her face lit up, "GREAT! I'll go tell Macy, well meet you in the kitchen in half and hour!" With that she practically ran out of the room.

xx

"Ready?" Eleanor asked as we waited outside the lift. I still hadn't seen Harry, he wasn't in the flat and nobody had heard from him.

"Yeah."

Marcy and El looked amaZayn. Wow I can't believe I just thought that, I'm so sorry everyone I am a disgrace to mankind. (http://www.polyvore.com/girls_time/set?id=57604572)

I was quite excited for today, Marcy and I hadn't had girl time with Eleanor yet so it would be a way to get to know her better I guess. It was safe to say that I was a little excited for our coming adventure.

We made it out of the hotel surprisingly easily. We made sure to take the back exit, so we wouldn't get hassled by fans. Don't get me wrong I adore the fans. They sent me so much love when I was hurt and I will forever be grateful, but if we get noticed then we will get bombarded win questions about the boys. Questions we don't have the liberty to answer.

Once we got a few blocks away it was safe to say we were going to be ok. "So where to first?" El asked.

"Oh I heard there is a mall round here," Marcy said.

"Sounds good."

We walked past a few stores and the girls and I fangirled over some cute tops and necklaces. It was fun not having to worry about boys or anything serious, girl time was something I really needed. Upon entering the mall we were in awe, "Holy-"

"-Fuck," I finished.

This had to have been the largest mall I have ever seen. It was 5 floors and seemed to be endless. I didn't even want to guys how many stores they had in this place.

"This is like girl heaven," Eleanor said as we began our walk through the endless maze.

Marcy and I nodded in agreement. 

"So where should we start?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Oh there!" El pointed at a cute lingerie store. I felt my face flush, memories from my previous escapades in the French lingerie store with Harry came back to me. No matter how fun it was, I was beyond embarrassed.

Harry.

I wonder what exactly he's doing. Even if he was angry with me for whatever reason I couldn't help but love him.

"Hellooooooo~" a hand waved in front of my face, "Nina?" 

I broke out of my trance, "Oh sorry, coming." Marcy gave me a funny look but then brushed it off.

I promised myself from then on that I wouldn't think about Harry, and whatever was going on with Liam. Today was my day, a day without boy drama.