Blake

It’s been about a week now since I moved into the One Direction mansion. I had gotten settled in and I knew how to navigate through the house to the mini map wasn’t necessary. Kiara and I have become friends and she’s helped me with my everyday tasks. Things with the 1D boys have been going well, they have been out a lot due to their rehearsals but on times when they are home they like to spend their time around me. In only a week I have become such great friends with the boys well, all accept Harry. He loves to sexually torture me on a regular basis. If we are in the game room he will purposely come behind my and whisper things into my ear. If were sitting and eating he’ll touch my legs with his hand. Even in my own room I am not safe from him, he randomly comes in through the door that connects our rooms. Every day I wake up to him naked in my bed… 

Now don’t get me wrong Harry is beyond attractive and I would LOVE to get it on with him, but Celine clearly stated that romance was a not allowed, plus I put on the act that I hate his perverted actions. Can’t a girl catch a break theses days? 

It was around 5:00pm and the boys were going to be home any minute. I heard a knock on my door and Kiara appeared behind it. “Ah Nina there you are! Come on change into your cooking uniform, we need to go prepare dinner!” 

I sighed and jumped over to my closet and grabbed my uniform and changed quickly. (http://www.polyvore.com/cooking_outfit/set?id=43512414) I walked out of my room and saw Kiara leaning against the wall waiting. “Oh great your ready! Let’s go!” We bolted from my room to the kitchen and made it there just in time.

 “There you are Kiara! I was looking for you!” I turned and saw an unfamiliar face. 

“Calm down Blake, I went to look for Nina.” She gestured to me. “Nina this is Blake one of the butlers in the mansion.” 

“Hello, Nina.” We shook hands and smiled. I have to say he was gorgeous with his blue eyes and brown hair that swept to one side, his uniform made him look even better. He was wearing a black button up vest with a grey shirt. He had on grey dress pants with a belt and dress shoes and a nice watch. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43965747)

“Blake, it’s nice to meet you. Kiara didn’t do you justice, you are way prettier than she described.” I instantly blushed. 

“Thanks.” 

We started preparing dinner about 10 minutes in Celine came into the kitchen announcing that the Masters had come home. I ventured to the foyer to greet them and when they saw me smiled grew on their faces.

“Nina!” Niall, Zayn and Liam ran over to me giving bone crushing hugs. 

“Aha welcome home!” I bowed, noticing Celine from the corner of my eye. “Masters is there anything you need from me?” Ugh I hated acting like this, but what other choice do I have with Celine practically breathing down my neck? 

“No I think were good” Louis said. “When is dinner? I’m hungry!” 

We all laughed and I made my way to the kitchen while the boys went to the dinning room. I gathered their food and brought it to them, I swear in 5 minutes everything was devoured. Once everyone was full I took the plates to the kitchen and went to my bedroom. 

There was a faint knock on my door. “Come in!” With a slight creek the door opened and Blake entered my room. 

Hey, um I was just wondering if…ummm...you would…you know hangout…sometime?” I chuckled to myself. This was so cute, he was nervous. 

“Sure, that would be great.” I smiled sweetly. 

He grinned, “Wonderful! I will see you later.” 

After Blake left the room I decided to venture out onto the balcony. (http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGJXx0LO9cnQdwASRX-8Vv2xiQVgNbdEjEA8DNQflOTfPPeEE9bA) Since it was dark out all of the lights were lit up and the fountains in the garden glistened from the moonlight.  

Kicking off my heels I walked down the steps into the garden. The flowers looked absolutely beautiful especially the roses. I say on the edge of the fountain and closed my eyes. A slight breeze blew through the air and it felt amazing. 

I started to hum a tune and before I know it I was singing ever so quietly. 

“This night is sparkling, don’t you let it go

I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

I’ll spend forever wondering if you knew

I was enchanted to meet you~” I smiled to myself. I heard faint clapping and I turned to face the one person I wish hadn’t heard my singing. Harry. 

“H-Harry, what are you doing out here?” Crap, crap, crap… ran through my mind. 

“Well I was lying in my room when I heard your voice from out here. I came onto the balcony and saw you here.” He walked over to me, leaning in so his face was inches from mine. 

I was taken aback by his sudden closeness. “You know it wasn’t half bad.” I was confused. “Your singing? It wasn’t bad.”

“Oh thanks I guess?” I got up from the fountain. “Well I should head back inside, it’s late.” I said goodnight and left him.

 When I made in back to my room I closed the blinds and retired to my bed. 

The next day I awoke and for once Harry was nowhere to be seen. A sigh of relief left my lips, maybe he wasn’t all that bad?

I changed into my uniform (http://www.polyvore.com/maid_outfit/set?id=43511425) and as I was putting on my headband I heard my door creak open. “Hello?!” 

I heard someone come in turning I saw Blake in his familiar uniform. “Hey, do you want to come with me to get breakfast?” 

“Sure!” I finished fixing my headband and we left. Walking through the foyer I saw Harry with Louis in the dinning room already. When he saw me has smiled and winked but as soon as Blake came and stood beside me he shot us a glare. 

After grabbing some food I made my way over to the Masters and sat in between Zayn and Louis. I still felt Harry’s angry gaze on my as I ate but I thought nothing of it. 

“So what are you boys doing today?” I asked not seeing Celine in sight. 

Niall perked up, “We have nothing planned all day; do you want to hang with us? You are supposed to be out personal maid after all.” 

“That would be amazing!” The boys all cheered except for Harry. I honestly had no idea what to think of him anymore, one minute he’s charming and the next he’s the complete opposite. 

Once breakfast was over and done with the boys and I made our way to the entertainment room. I lingered behind the group as we walked down the hallways. Suddenly I was yanked into another room. I backed away and saw Harry in front of me. 

“What the hell?” He ran foreword and pressed me against the wall. “Ok what ar-“He cut me off my pressing his lips to mine. I struggled to break free but it was no use, his tongue made its way into my mouth and explored its new territory. Once he had his fill he backed away from me. I was breathless. 

My hand flew up and collided with his cheek. “Who the hell do you think you are?” I pushed him off and ran for the door, but of course he wasn’t going to make it that easy. Again I was grabbed, this time by my wrist. 

“Who was that guy?” I stared at him confused. “The butler you came to the kitchen with, who is he?” He wanted to know about Blake? 

“I don’t have to tell you anything, you may be my boss but if you think for one second that serving you is done because I want to, you are sadly mistaken.”