Chocolate Cake

They stood there waiting for me to speak. I didn't know what to say, there was no way to explain myself without making one of the two boys angry. Just by looking at him I could tell Harry was furious, looking over at Louis I saw he was just and angry if not more. 

"So?" he pause, "What's going on?" he crossed his arms over his chest waiting. 

Louis shook his head, picked up his shirt and put it back on. "If anyone is doing explaining it should be you." Louis spat, "Why are your room and Nina’s connected?" 

"I don't know?! When she first moved in I didn't even know they were connected." 

"Lou it’s not his fault that our rooms are connected. When I moved in Celine placed me here." 

Harry had a satisfied look on his face, like he had one a prize. 

"Yeah it’s not his fault they are connected but why the hell does he just walk in like it's no big deal?" he stood up and walked over to me, putting his arm around my waist. The grin on Harry’s face dropped and hi glared at us.

I heard him curse under his breath; he took one last look at the two of us then turned and left the room walking back into his. The door slammed and I am sure the entire house shook. Louis and I both looked at each other, surprised and confused. 

“What just happened?” I questioned. 

“I would love to know the answer to that question too.” He released his grip on me and turned to face me. “So now that, that satiation has been dealt with shall we go?” 

It took me a minute to understand what he meant. “Oh right, yes! But should be go with Harry all mad like that, it he going to be alright?” I could tell Harry was upset and I felt a little bad for him, I certainly didn’t want to get in between the friendship Louis and Harry had either. 

“Ah forget about him. He’ll be fine, once he finds some girl to sleep with he will be as good as new.” Stab, I felt tightness in my chest. I knew he was a flirt but thinking about Harry with another girl hurt. Stab, so he really did think of me as nothing at all stab, I was just a play thing to him, stab

“O-ok….” I changed and we left the estate.           

Harry’s P.O.V 

Who the hell did she think she was? Was she sleeping with Louis? No he wouldn’t do that to me, I told him not to touch her. 

I had lain in my room for a good hour before deciding to stop moping around. “Ok this is just sad…” I got up and went to the kitchen.

"FUCKKK!" Why do I feel like shit?

"Excuse me Master Styles but why are you using such horrible language?" 

I turned and saw Celine with a confused look upon her face. "Oh sorry, I am just a bit upset right now..."

"Ah I see. I would love to listen to your problem right now but I am incredibly busy. Maybe when Nina and Master Tomlinson return home you can speak to one of them?" She bowed to me and then slowly walked away.

Sigh, speaking to either of them is the last thing I want to do right now.

Nina’s P.O.V

Louis and I had spent an amazing afternoon together; we shopped, ate and just hung out like normal teenagers. Of course he had to disguise himself a bit but it didn’t really matter.

It was about 4:00 now and it was getting late, “We should head back. Celine will want me to help prepare your dinner.” He agreed and within the hour we were back at the estate.

As we walked in the maid at the front of the home welcomed and bowed to us. “I had fun today Lou! Hope we can do it again sometime.” He handed our shopping bags to the maids.

“It was fun. On my next day off we are doing this again.” He hugged me and then walked away waving to me.

I went up to my room and changed back into my cooking uniform. (http://www.polyvore.com/cooking_outfit/set?id=43512414) Quickly doing a one over in the mirror I went down to the kitchen and started on the boy’s dinner. All the other maids had already eaten so I was alone.

“Want some help?” I looked up and my eyes met Harry. I awkwardly stood in front of me waiting for my reply.

“Its fine, I can manage.” I abruptly turned and ignored him. He came around to my other side and took hold of my wrist.

“Come on Nina, let me help you.” I shook him off me.

“You can leave me alone.” I harshly whispered. “Haven’t you done enough?”

He rolled his eyes. “I just want to get along with you. Why are you being like this?” I crossed his arms and glared at me.

“You really want to know why I am acting like this. Are you serious? You forced yourself on me this morning and you have the nerve to ask me why I won’t kiss your feet and pretend it didn’t happen. You have got to be kidding me!”

“Look I as angry and I took it out on you. Can we just move on from that?” 

Wow he really was not sorry. “Look I-“

“You’re burning it!” He took the pan off the stove and set it on a cloth. “See you need help.”

“Ugh fine.” I gave him my apron and he started to cook.

Harry in an apron was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen; he caught my eye and smiled. “Staring much?” He laughed.

“Shut up.” I sat on the stool as he worked, and I have to say it smelt pretty good.

“Since you are cooking the dinner I will finish the desert.” I walked over to the huge fridge and took out a chocolate cake. It didn’t have the icing on top so I needed to finish that.

I heard a gasp, “You made cake!” I turned and saw his face, it was quite funny actually.

"Yes, it's not done though. It still needs the chocolate icing." I took the icing that I had already prepared and started spreading it on. Harry quickly finished cooking the dinner and stood next to me watching. Once the icing was on the cake he stuck his finger in the extra and spread it on my face. He started laughing and I couldn’t help but laugh with him.

"You look so retarded!" he shouted I thought he was having a fit. Once we cleaned the kitchen up I prepared dinner to be served. The plates were set and we waited for the other lads. "I wonder where everyone is?" Harry asked.

"Ya, now that you mention it where are they?" I hadn’t seen Louis since we had gotten back home and the last time I saw Zayn, Niall and Liam was at breakfast.

"The other boys are watching a film in the game room."

"Ah Celine there you are." Harry laughed.

"Nina can you stay with Master Styles for dinner?"

"Sure!"

Harry and I ate with little talking. He didn't say anything rude or sexual, for once we had a normal conversation which surprised me. We ate the while chocolate cake and afterward headed to our rooms. "Thanks." I stared at Harry a bit confused.

"For what!?"

"Eating with me tonight. We didn't get off to the best start but you were mind to me anyways and for that I am thankful." My heart stared beating really hard. I knew I was blushing, I could feel the heat in my cheeks.

"Oh ok well goodnight." I smiled and walked into my room. I immediately put my hair into a bun, changed into sweats and a jumper. (http://www.polyvore.com/goodnight/set?id=44768641) Snuggling under the covers of my bed I heard the creek of a door opening and I suddenly felt two warm arms wrap around me. I was too tired to protest so I quickly fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and the same pair of arms were around me,” Harry let go I'm tired and not in the mood." I heard him pop up and pause.

"Harry? You thought I was Harry?"