A Day

I turned my back to him, my heart was really aching and was telling me to accept him and jump into his arms. What about all that he has done? Can I really forget that?

“Nina please just give me a day.” He pleaded.

I faced him again and saw the desperation in his eyes. “A day?” I questioned.

“Tomorrow come on a date with me. If you really don’t want to be with me after that then I promise you, I will never touch you again.”

I thought it over. There was no denying that I had feeling for Harry and I did want to give him a chance but, what if I let him in and he hurts me? “Fine one day.” I said with caution.

Later that night I was sitting in the kitchen when I heard footsteps. Cautiously I kept quiet while looking around the corner. Unless I was hallucinating I saw Marcy and Zayn holding hands walking into the dinning room. What the hell? Why were they so close? I crept up to the door and put my ear against it.

“Zayn we can’t sneak around like this. I just got this job and this is really risky.” I heard Marcy whisper. She sounded really scared, like they were going to get caught at any moment.

“Marcy you know I won’t let anything happen to you, I spent months convincing Celine to hire you and I won’t let my hard work go to waste.” Zayn countered.

Ok, what? I was officially confused; Marcy and Zayn knew each other?! “This house is getting weirder by the second…” I whispered to myself.

“Whose there?!” Zayn called.

Fuck! I quickly tiptoed out of the kitchen and up the stairs. I could hear them open the dinning room door to look if anyone was there. I had managed to successfully escape before getting caught.

The next morning I woke up to a knock on the door connecting Harry’s and my room. A note was slipped under the door and I jumped out of bed to pick it up.

Hey beautiful, hope your having a lovely morning ;) Meet me in the garden in 20 min to start our day together xxx -

A huge smile plastered itself on my face, he was so cute sometimes. Going through my closet I chose a cute white and blue sundress with matching wedges. My purse was also white and blue and my hair was up with a beautiful headband. I didn’t want to look like I was trying too hard so I kept the jewellery to a minimum with just some earrings and a necklace. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46011686)

Looking in the mirror I checked myself over making sure I looked good. Liking my outfit I opened my balcony, going down the steps into the garden. I saw Harry sitting on the top of a hill under a cherry tree, the very same tree where he told me to meet him the last time. “Harry!” His head rose and he saw me. I smile appeared on his face and my heart started to race.

“Nina!” He ran down the hill almost tripping in the process. “You’re here!” He took my hand.

I laughed, “You’re the one who told me to meet you here! Of I’m here!” I smiled.

“I know I’m just so happy we can do this.” We started walking through the garden till we ended up at the front of the house and there was a car waiting for us. I saw Celine through the front window and immediately dropped Harry’s hand. “What’s wrong?” He questioned.

“Harry maybe we shouldn’t do this…” I backed away from him.

“What? No! You said you would give me today!” His face was hard and upset. “Please, Nina.”

“What about Celine? I can’t just run off with you and expect her not to question it! The main rule in this house is not romantic relationships with the Masters and I think I’m breaking that rule!” I whispered.

“I already talked to her, I told her that I wanted to go shopping for my Mom and sister and I needed a woman’s opinion. She didn’t suspect anything!” He looked at me with pleading eyes. “Trust me everything will be fine.” He offered his hand to me.

I took it with caution and we stepped into the car. The ride to town was silent and this was the first time I really had to time to look at what Harry was wearing. He had a blue polo shirt on with beige chinos. One his head he wore a grey beanie and I have to say it looked good.

Before I knew it we were in downtownLondon. Paying the driver Harry put on a pair of his Ray Bans and we got out. “So Haz where are we going?” He took my hand and we began walking.

“In a hurry to be somewhere?” He asked.

“Well if you must know I have a hot date after this so we gotta hurry.” I laughed.  He stopped and I saw his face go white as if he believed me. “I’m joking!”  He let out a breath of relief.

“You thought I was serious?”

“Well yeah, you’re gorgeous. Why wouldn’t you have a hot date?” My heart started pounding, and I felt my face get hot.

We walked into a small bakery and it smelled amazing. “So do you want anything? My treat.”

“No it’s alright; you don’t have to pay for me.” He was about to protest when someone interrupted.

“Excuse me,” there were two girls around the age of 13. “Are you Harry Styles from One Direction?” Of course, fans.

He smiled and took off his Ray Bans, which caused the girls to squeal. “Yup the one and only! What can I do for you girls?”

“Could we get a picture?”

“Of course you can!” They squealed again and took out their phones. Harry stepped between them.

“I can take it if you want.” I said.

They smiled, “Yes that would be great!” I walked over to them and the fan handed me her phone. Stepping back I held the phone up, “Smile!”

“Thank you!” They said as they ran off.

“That was nice.” Harry said as he snaked his arm around me.

“Well there fans and they mean a lot to you.” He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

“You’re amazing you know that?”

“Yes I know.”

The rest of the day was amazing. Harry was a complete gentleman and we ate dinner at a beautiful restaurant. When the night was over I didn’t want it to end and I knew what he was going to ask me. We got back to the estate and were greeted my the maid when we entered the house.

“Hey do you want to hang out in my room?” He whispered.

“Sure.” We headed upstairs to his room and my heart was pounding, I’m pretty sure he could hear it. We got in and sat on the side of his bed. It was awkward because we both knew what we needed to talk about. I knew how I felt about him.

“So Ni-“

I kissed him. He didn’t protest and cupped my face with his hands. My hands found themselves at the back of his neck. Our lips were in sync and if there were any questions he had they were answered. “Be mine.”

“I’m yours.”