Marcy

Meet him in the garden? What could he possibly want? He is the one who has been avoiding all contact with me… stab

Should I go?

Harry’s P.O.V

Waiting is something I have learned to do. When the boys and I were on X Factor I waited every week for our names to be called to find out we were safe. I waited for the day when I finally could live my dream and I have waited for my whole life for a girl like Nina to come around and when she finally did, I did something stupid. I always do something stupid.

I’ve been waiting for 25 minutes for Nina and nothing… she didn’t show.

I had a feeling she wouldn’t, I mean why would she? I stood up from the fountain and dropped the bouquet of roses and walked away. I blew it, again.

Nina’s P.O.V

Looking at myself in the mirror I took deep breaths. A million thoughts were racing through my mind. I know going to see him is the right thing to do but just thinking of seeing his face makes my heart clench.

“Come on Nina, you can do this.” I reassured myself. I left my room and opened my balcony door and walked onto it. I couldn’t see Harry from my room so I ventured down into the garden and walked over to the fountain.

Something bright red caught my eye and as I walked closer and saw a beautiful bouquet of roses with a silver ribbon binding them together. My favorite color.

A beautiful voice snapped me out of my trance.

Shut the door,

Turn the light off I wanna be with you,

I wanna feel your love,

Walking over to the cherry trees I saw him, Harry. His voice was so sad and alone.

I wanna lay beside you I can not hide this,

Even though I try,

“Harry…” I croaked out.

His eyes shot up and as he looked at me his face softened, “Nina… what are you doing here…” He shifted from his spot beneath the tree.

“You’re the one who asked to see me, remember.” I countered.

He smiled, “That’s right.” He whispered to himself. I gazed up to moon which was right above us. Tonight it was full and bright, the light danced off his eyes and he was even more beautiful then before, if that was even more possible?

“I’m sorry, for everything. I never meant to hurt you. I swear.” His voice cracked.

I walked over to him. “You never meant to hurt me? Seriously?! You slept with a random chick Harry!”

“IT MEANT NOTHING!” He shouted.

“IT MEANT SOMETHING TO ME! IT MEANS THAT YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT ME! YOU USED ME!”

“I THOUGHT YOU DIDN’T FEEL THE SAME WAY!”

There was a pause. The only noise between us was each of us catching our breath. “Feel the same way what do you mea-“

“NINA!!!” My attention shot to the balcony, it was Liam. “The new girl is here! Celine wants you to come and introduce yourself!”

Great timing… I thought to myself.

“Coming!” I turned my gaze back to Harry. He seemed just as annoyed as I was. The walk back to the house was quiet, not attempt to speak was made by either of us.

Arriving in the main hall I saw the other Masters already greeting the girl. She as pretty and had a huge smile on her face, I remember feeling that way when I first arrived, before all the drama.

Approaching her I smiled, “Hello I am Nina, the Masters personal maid.” I extended my hand out to her.

She eagerly took it, “Hi I’m Marcy, Marcy Grace!”

We all ended up in the games room. Marcy had gotten to know all the lads but I could tell Louis had a thing for her but he wasn’t the only one, Zayn had that look on his face too. I would defiantly question them about it later.

The whole night was awkward for me, not that anyone really noticed. I excused myself from the group and walked down the corridor to my room. I was yanked from my walk and pull into a closet.

As quickly as I was pulled, lips were forced on mine. “It’s not over…”