Letter

“I can’t do this…”  He whispered. The atmosphere in the room shifted from being angry to sad and I knew what he was talking about.

“What?” I asked at the same volume as he did.

He shook his head, “This.” He said pointing between us. “I’m not ready for this.” He stated and walked off before I said anything.

Rejected

Tears threatened to fall from my eyes as I stood there. Why? Why does this always happen? Every time something good happens with us the moment gets ripped apart right after. Am I not good enough to find love and be happy?

Niall’s P.O.V

I left the games room after I heard screaming in the kitchen. Approaching the kitchen I saw Nina standing alone with her eyes red from crying. “Nina! What happened? I heard screaming!” She wiped her face and tried to smile. “Don’t. Don’t pretend like your not about to break down.” She instantly dropped her fake smile.

“N-N-Niall!” She wailed into my arms. This was the first time in my life I felt completely helpless. All I could do for her was stroke my hands through her hair and try to sooth her. After a good 20 minutes of sobbing Nina fell asleep and I carried her to her room. Laying her down I kissed he forehead and left her room.

I walked down the hall and found Louis with Liam. "Hey guys!" I ran over to them. For some reason they both had angry annoyed expressions on their faces. "Ok, did I miss something? First I hear yelling in the kitchen and I find Nina crying-"

"She was crying!?" Liam interrupted me and I nodded. "That asshole..." I heard him mutter under his breath.

After a short pause I continued, "Anyways does someone mind explaining to me what's going on? Where is Harry? I haven't heard from him since we got back." the mention of Harry made their faces harden even more.

Lou turned to me, "Harry and Nina have a thing and right now he's being completely selfish. He's accusing Nina of getting it on with Liam and being a douche about it too." I felt anger build inside of me. It all made sense now, the dirty looks, the flirty comments and that warning he gave us about not touching Nina.

"He made her cry, what a dick," I yelled. The other lads nodded. My stomach made dying whale noises all of the sudden and the mood lightened.

"Are you hungry again Nialler?" Liam smirked. Looking at the time we went and woke up Zayn which was always a mission and then Marcy which to our surprise was also nearly impossible.

Marcy pushed us out of her room so that she could change into her uniform which was almost identical to Nina's. (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47332836) To our surprise Celine decided to make Marcy a personal maid which meant the now went everywhere with us, just like Nina.

As we sat in the dining room everything went quiet. Nina wasn't there and Harry just sat there quietly not even acknowledging anyone's presence. As we all shuffled to our seats Marcy went to grab us out dinner seeing as Nina wasn't here. We had let Celine know that Nina wasn't feeling well which she believed. Eating nobody spoke the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Even Zayn and Marcy ate in silence and they had absolutely no idea what was going on.

Dinner ended, Harry dropped everything and practically ran up to his room. Zayn shot me an expression asking what was going on and I gave him a look telling him I'd tell him later. Grabbing a plate of food I made my way to Nina's room. Knocking I waited a few seconds and when I got no reply I opened to door to find the room empty and when I say empty I mean completely empty. All the pictures Nina had had around the room of her and her family were gone. Her cloths were gone and all that was left was a sole letter placed in the middle of her bed.

I am sorry to whoever finds this. I never meant for any of this to happen, I swear. Being able to, live here with you has been such a journey and I thank you all for being so kind to me.

I was treated so nicely and I am happy to say that I've made so many amazing friends here but the thing is, I feel like my presence here is tearing your friendship apart.

You boys are an amazing band and I don't feel like I have the right to get in the middle of all that. You have all worked so hard to get where younger now and I would be devastated if you split up because of me. So to prevent that from happening I'm leaving. I'm going home. Please don't come after me because it will only make this goodbye harder than it needs to be. I love you all, goodbye.

- Nina