Is there anything you need to tell me?

We pulled up to the mansion and I let out a sigh. Our magical vacation was over, or what was supposed to be one was. If you’re wondering what the status of the boy situation is I can give you that info. Harry still refuses to acknowledge my existence while Liam can barely look me in the eye. I feel like my life is crumbling from under me and I can’t do anything to stop it.

I grabbed my bags from the car and waited for Marcy. Unfortunately Eleanor had to leave us. She had to get back to work being a model and all. We exchanged numbers and she said she’d definitely call, which made me happy. She was really awesome, and I could see that she made Louis really happy which was also great.

I wasn’t too happy about being back because it also meant that I would have to work again. Let’s just say waiting on the boys isn’t my favourite pastime… 

“Ni you coming?” I heard Zayn ask. It snapped me back to reality and I quickly followed everyone into the house.

Celine greeted us upon entering, “Ah hello everyone how was your trip?”

“Amazing!” Niall said smiling widely.

A few of the butlers came to the main hall to pick up the boys bags. I turned to them, “Masters do you need me to get you anything?” We were back now, everything was going to change. 

They all looked at me with a frown, well except for Harry; he didn’t look at me at all. “N-no, were ok. Right lads?” Zayn said trying not to seem awkward.

The boys nodded. “Well alright. Nina you and Marcy go change into your uniform and come meet me in the kitchen as soon as you’re ready.” Celine said as she stalked off into the house.

Marcy and I both nodded and we left to our rooms. I walked as quickly as I could, and saw two familiar figures out of the corner of my eye. “Kiara? Blake?”

They turned and smiled, “NINA!” They shouted in unison.

“Hey guys!” I said as they both gave me tight hugs.

“Did you just get back now?” Blake asked.

I nodded, “I’m just going to my room to change and then I have to meet Celine in the kitchen.” We talked for a minute then they left to get back to their chores. I walked down the familiar hallway to my room. I opened the door and I walked to the balcony doors. I looked out to the familiar sights of the estate garden. After a moment of silence I turned, walked into my closet and picked up my uniform. “Well time to get back to work…”

I made my way to the bathroom and changed. My mind was filled with flashbacks of my fairytale vacation. Not just anyone gets to befriend One Direction and fall in love at the same time. I felt my chest tighten. It’s been almost a week since Harry last spoke to me.

A week.

Ok that’s it. I’m done avoiding him and I will get him to speak to me, somehow…

I looked over my appearance in the mirror. Everything seemed in place, like before the dress hugged my curves perfectly and I smiled. I don’t know why I expected otherwise, it has only been 2 weeks.

I walked into my room again and sat on my bed to put on my shoes. I heard a light knock on the door connecting mine and Harry’s rooms. “Come in.”

The door creaked open and Harry peaked into my room, “Hi…” he said in a whisper.

“Um, hi.” I didn’t expect this, was he actually speaking to me out of his own free will. He closed the door as he stepped into the room. He stood there not making eye contact with me; to say it was awkward would be an understatement. We stood there for what seemed like hours until I managed to break the silence. “So you’re talking to me now?”

I didn’t want to seem rude but I was honestly really ticked off at the fact that he ignored me for the longest time and now he just waltzes into my room thinking that I was going to welcome him back with open arms.

No.

Sorry not this girl. “Listen, I know I’ve been an ass-“

“HUGE ass.” I interrupted.

I smirked, “Sorry I’ve been a huge ass this past week. I know I didn’t go about this the best way.”

I nodded as he spoke, “You know the worst part of this whole thing is? I don’t even know what I did. Did you realise that I wasn’t what you wanted?”

He almost looked crushed what I said that. “N-no! I never doubted my feelings for you! If anything I like you too much!”

I looked at my clock on the side of my bed. I told Celine that I would meet her 30 minutes ago. “Look Harry I need to go. I told Celine I would quickly change and meet her in the kitchen 30 minutes ago.”

He looked down to the floor, “Ok.”

I felt bad for just leaving him. “How about I meet you later tonight and we can talk then, that is if you still want to?”

His face lit up, “Yes!”

“Good.”

I walked down the main stairs and into the kitchen. Marcy was already there and she squealed when she saw me. “There you are! I’ve been waiting for ages.”

“Sorry I was held up…” I trailed off.

She gave me a questioning look. “What happened?”

“Ah ladies there you are!” Celine’s voice ran through the room. We gasped and turned our attention to the figure by the door.

“Hello,” I said putting on a fake smile.

“There is an important matter I need to discuss with the both of you.” A shiver ran down my spine and I stole a glance at Marcy. She looked at me wide-eyed and all the colour was drained from her face. I could only imagine that my face mirrored hers, “Follow me ladies.”

I followed Celine to her office and I heard Marcy just behind me. We walked down an unfamiliar hallway and as we approached Celine’s office my heart quickened and I felt like I was breaking out in a cold sweat.

We walked into her room and sat in front of her desk. “So, what do you need to talk to us about?” I croaked.

She just stared at us for a moment. It felt like her eyes were looking right through me and I was about to start hyperventilating. “Ah yes,” She grinned. “How was your vacation girls?” 

Marcy smiled nervously, “I’m quite nice, well except for Nina getting hurt.”

I nodded, “Yes everything was ok excluding that incident.”

“Yes I heard about that. Master Styles called me as soon as it happened and told me, we paid for everything so no need to worry about the hospital fee.” 

“Hospital fee?” I asked confused.

“Yes it was quite a fee seeing as you’re not a citizen; Master Styles insisted he pay it.” 

“Wow he did?” Marcy asked with her mouth gaping open.

“Um how much was it exactly?” I asked slightly afraid of the answer.

Celine gave me an uneasy look, “$2500.”

I paused, my mind was blank and I couldn’t process anything. “$2500 how? I…” I trailed off.

“Marcy you may go. I need to talk to Nina for a moment.” Celine ordered in a serious tone that mad my stomach do somersaults. 

She nodded and quietly left the room.

“Nina is there anything you’d like to tell me?” She asked giving me an intense stare.

Fuck, shit, balls she knows! “Umm no, nothing comes to mind.”

She smirked, “Nina, what was the rule about relationships in this house?”

“We care not allowed to have any romantic involvement with the Masters. Failure to listen is immediate dismissal.” I answered right away.

She nodded as I spoke. “I will ask again. Is there anything you need to tell me?”