ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛 | 𝟝 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤

5 months later...

"I don't want you hanging out with guys like that," Jay crossed his arms at Yoongi. "He's too touchy with you."

"It's just Jungkook," Yoongi rolled his eyes. "He's my brother."

Their relationship went faster than Yoongi had wanted. After Jungkook moved to the dorms for college, Yoongi didn't want to be alone. Especially because of his fear of the Shadow Lady coming back.

When he talked to Jay about his fears, Jay suggested Yoongi would move in with him at his apartment. So he did. They sold Yoong's old house, and now he was moved in.

After moving in, Yoongi learned things about Jay he had never known before. Like how jealous he was when Yoongi was out with other boys. How aggressive he was during their arguments. To the point where he threw a lamp across the room before storming out.

Not only that, but Yoongi felt like he was pretty much dead inside. He was always tired, and he felt like there was a rainy, gloomy cloud over his head for no apparent reason. And it would never leave.

He felt like because of all that, he was now having nightmares of the Shadow Lady once again.

"I heard stories about step-siblings being closer than just siblings," Jay muttered under his breath.

"Well, Jungkook's just my baby brother," Yoongi sighed out.

"I just can't help but feel like you'd leave me for another guy," Jay confessed.

"Of course not," Yoongi shook his head, hugging Jay. "I won't ever leave you."

"Good."

Hoseok and Irene were talking, when a pretty girl walked by. She got Irene's attention.

"Hey, isn't that girl a cutie?" she nudged him.

Hoseok turned to the girl, he only shrugged. "She's alright."

"Oh come on!" Irene rolled her eyes. "Go talk to her."

"No," he deadpanned.

"Are you gay?" she suddenly asked.

"What?" Hoseok looked at her.

"Any straight, or bi guy would find her attractive. Maybe you're just nervous."

"Fine," Hoseok sighed. "I am, gay."

"I knew it," she smirked. "When'd you find out?"

"Long , long time ago."

"Oh come on," she whined. "Be more specific."

Not a day went by where Hoseok would stop thinking about Yoongi, and how guilty he was for rejecting him so harshly. Since then, he hasn't seen a Yoongi at all. His friends told him that Yoongi had a boyfriend now, someone they don't like. They even told him that Yoongi moved in with him, and they couldn't stop thinking about how creepy the guy was. That only worried Hoseok more.

As much as he wanted to just show up at their door to check on Yoongi, he couldn't.

Times like these were when times where he forgot about Yoongi, when he was distracting himself with other things. Like talking to Irene. It made him forget how guilty he was.

Taehyung laid on the grey couch in the living room. The house was cold, so he had a heavy blanket to cover his body. Namjoon was currently out on tour, and he should be returning soon. His first show was in Seoul, and Taehyung and his friends got free tickets to see it.

He was waiting patiently for his boyfriend to come home, but he soon grew impatient. Not long enough, his impatience made him tired, and he fell asleep on the couch.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The sound of the alarm in the house beeped, indicating Namjoon had finally returned. Taehyung sat up from his place on the couch, rubbing his eyes. He felt groggy.

"Tae!?" Namjoon called out.

'Here!" Taehyung responded in a deep, raspy voice due to just waking up from his nap.

His eyes lit up when Namjoon appeared through the doorway of the living room, walking over to Taehyung and hugging him tight. Taehyung of course hugged him back, nuzzling his head into the crook of his neck.

"I missed you," Namjoon let out a content sigh.

"I missed you too," Taehyung whispered into their hug, pulling away and kissing him on the lips. "Did you get me anything?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes playfully, "Of course you'd ask that."

"Hey, what's the point of going on tour when you aren't even gonna get something for your boyfriend," Taehyung crossed arms. "Seriously though. Did you-"

"I did," Namjoon grabbed a bag that was sitting on the counter, handing it to Taehyung. "Go ahead and open it."

"Okay," Taehyung nodded excitedly. He opened up the fancy looking bag, seeing a collection of so many different things. There were fancy, and expensive accessories and some clothes. "Woah! I didn't expect you to get so many things."

"I got you a gift for every city I went to during tour," Namjoon explained. "I just thought I'd make it up to you for leaving."

"Now I need to give you something in return," Taehyung said.

Namjoon smirked, "I know exactly what you can give me."

"And what is that?" asked Taehyung, a smirk on his face as well.

"You," he said before smashing his lips onto Taehyung's.

"Mmmmm!" Jimin hummed at the delicious taste of Jin's spaghetti. "Jin's cooking slays again!"

Jin laughed. "Glad I didn't disappoint."

Jimin shook his head, "You could never."

"Thanks," Jin chuckled, sitting on the spot on the couch next to Jimin.

After a while of the two hanging out, they decided to move in together. They were already best friends, and Jimin would rather live with Jin than his creepy roommate in dorms. Plus, Jin's house was near Jimin's school.

Even though the two were soulmates, nothing was going on between. At least nothing romantic. Jungkook and Jimin talked after a while, concluding that they were better of as friends than lovers. It was sad because the two liked each other a lot, but it wasn't enough. In the end, they lost their feelings for each other. And they were just dragging it on a bit longer until they were finally done.

The two decided to put on a movie, late that night. They didn't have anything better to do, and they wanted to hang out together longer. Halfway through the movie, Jin found Jimin in a deep sleep. He was curled up into a ball on the other end of the couch, hugging the pillow closely to his chest. His lips were slightly parted, while his eyes were closed and still. His breathing was soft. His chest went up and down slowly, a sigh escaping his lips as he exhaled.

Jin found himself staring at Jimin the entire rest of the movie. And before he knew it...

He was starting to develop feelings.

Author note:
Do you guys know the phrase, "Everything is less than three (or <3)?" If you do, bless your soul.

FATE | SOPEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara