ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚 | 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥

Yoongi quickly turned around. He recognized the voice. It was familiar, but he didn't know who it was.

"You look lost," he chuckled.

It was the man at the flower shop.

"You're the guy from the flower shop." Yoongi repeated himself out loud.

"Yeah, did your brother like the flowers?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi nodded, "Don't you have a shop to work at?"

"I closed early, my friend is graduating here." Hoseok answered, "I have to be here for him."

"Who's this friend of yours?" Yoongi asked

"Who's this brother of yours?" Hoseok asked at the same time.

They tried to hold back their smiles from speaking at the same time.

"My brother is Jungkook," Yoongi said

"My friend's name is Mina," Hoseok said after, "you think they know each other?"

Yoongi shook his head, "I doubt it. There's a lot of people in that school, and Jungkook is a shy kid."

"Jungkook!" Mina waved to him. He was talking with his friends, Bambam, Yugyeom, Jaehyun Mingyu, Myungho, and DK.

"Hey," Jungkook greeted.

"You gonna start drinking yet? Mina asked, "you're already 19!"

"Yoongi hyung won't allow me to drink unless it's with him," Jungkook shook his head

"He's always so protective of you,"said BamBam

"Isn't that a good thing?" Yugyeom asked. "To prevent him from doing stupid things?"

"I don't need him to prevent me from doing stupid things! I can prevent myself." Jungkook stated.

"You're never gonna grow up." Mina playfully rolled her eyes.

Jungkook and Mina have been friends since middle school. His other guy friends he met freshmen year.

Mina had her other friends she hung out with all the time, but she and Jungkook still talked often. They would hang out together sometimes.

"Thanks for showing me the way." Yoongi thanked Hoseok. On the way to the bathroom, they were talking non-stop and getting to know each other. Both enjoying the others company while it lasted.

"No problem," Hoseok nodded. He looked down, seeing Yoongi didn't have a red string tied around his wrist.

He didn't meet his soulmate yet.

Only when you meet your soulmate, will a red string will tie you two together. The only exception, is if your soulmate's a Jung. But Hoseok didn't know that, or believe it.

Hoseok ignored the sigh of relief that escaped his mouth.

Yoongi entered the bathroom, and Hoseok walked the other way.

"I'm so going back to that flower shop," Yoongi thought as he washed his hands.

The next day, Yoongi stood true to his word. The bell rang as Yoongi entered, not seeing any sign of the man. Instead, there stood another man at the cash register, a tall handsome man with broad shoulders. Very broad shoulders.

"Hey stranger!" He greeted, "do you need any help? I can show you my personal favorites! One of them being this one," he used both his hands to cup his face as he blinked prettily.

Yoongi just stared at him in disbelief. How could someone have this much confidence?

"Ahh! I'll just- I'll just stop!" Jin quickly covered his face with his hands. His ears turned a bright red as he blushed.

'Never mind.' Yoongi thought, 'He was actually kind of shy...'

"Anyways," Jin recovered as he let out an awkward cough, "just looking around?"

"Well, I was kinda looking for someone..." Yoongi looked around the store. Could he be in the back?

Then Yoongi realized he doesn't even know his name, and vice versa. He should have asked yesterday, that was the perfect chance!

"You mean Hoseok?" Jin asked, "the cute guy with black hair and a pretty nose and forehead?"

"Well, that sounds like him?" Yoongi thought about Hoseok's appearance. Hoseok. What a fitting name for a beautiful man like him.

"He's not here today, is there something wrong?"

Yoongi shook his head, "no, it's nothing,"

He was foolish to come here anyways. It wasn't like they had a deep connection the other day, they were just being nice to each other.

Yoongi trudged his feet to the door, opening it. The bell rang again.

But he stopped in his tracks when he saw the man in front of him.

No, it wasn't Hoseok.

"Hey Jin hyung!" The man greeted. He had a boxy smile that was just pure happiness.

"Oh! Hey Tae!" Jin waved.

"If you need to talk with Hoseok, he'll be here tomorrow!" Jin said to Yoongi. "No need to look so sad!"

Yoongi smiled a bit, "thanks."

"You need to speak with Hoseok?" The man identified as 'Tae' asked. "We were gonna meet at a café at 12. You can come if you want?"

"Oh! No it's fine," Yoongi waved his hands in a 'slow down' motion. "It's nothing important, and I don't want to come uninvited."

"Nonsense!" Tae took his phone out, "here, what's your number? I'll send you the address and everything. I can even give you Hoseok's number!"

"I said it's nothing," Yoongi laughed a bit with a blush, "and don't you need his permission first?"

"He'll totally be fine with someone else coming to our weekly coffee date together!"

"Date?" Yoongi asked, the smile and blush on his features changed to a confused/hurt expression.

Taehyung laughed, "not an actual date, just what I call it."

Yoongi nodded. "I meant the phone number thing, you know."

"Well. I'm sure he won't mind!" Taehyung flashed another boxy smile.

"Well I'd rather ask him instead."

"Okay," Taehyung nodded, "So, what's up with you and Hoseok?"

Yoongi paused. There wasn't anything going between them. He just wanted to see him. 'Quick!' Yoongi thought, 'think of something quick!'

"Umm. I wanted to ask him something," Yoongi lied, mentally face palming himself at the stupid and obvious lie.

"Well, you can still come," Taehyung nodded, before turning back to Jin.

Taehyung and Jin chatted, and Yoongi left the shop.

author note:
Ahhh, thank you everyone for reading and voting on my new book! That just gives me inspiration to keep writing this story, along with my excitement to come up with an ending for it.