ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞 | ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕥

Solji noticed Namjoon shut off his phone, and quickly continue with his work. She also saw that the phone kept buzzing with texts.

"He's texting you," she pointed out, which she knew was meaningless.

"Oh," Namjoon simply replied, not even sparing a glance to his phone or Solji.

"What's wrong?" Solji asked, "You were so excited with texting him before."

He let out a heavy sigh, "I don't know—just. This was a bad idea. I don't know why I gave him my number."

"I don't know why either," Solji shrugged, "but I do feel like it's because you felt something with him. You wouldn't just give a random fan your number, would you?"

"The thing is, I don't know what I was thinking or feelings," Namjoon laid his head back on his chair, spinning around to face Solji, "My body just did it on my own. Like my brain shut off when he handed me that album to sign. The next thing I knew, my signature and number was on it."

"You seem more worried than confused," Solji stated, "Is this about Soo?"

"She left damage," Namjoon muttered.

"So? She was just one bad relationship. You can't let her ruin all the relationships you make in the future."

Namjoon stayed silent. He turned around going back to work, hearing Solji and sigh and leave behind him.

Today was Valentine's Day. Like every year before that, Hoseok was alone. He busied himself at his flower shop, helping every customer that came through the door. He kept his focus on work, but once in a while a certain short, purple haired, kitten like boy came to mind.

Yoongi came to mind.

But as much as he kept thinking about the male, he would quickly snap out of his thoughts. Hoseok had never felt this before. He never felt the need, the want to learn more about someone. Especially someone he's only met a few days ago. Hoseok was on the phone taking a request from a customer asking for bouquet of flowers, while Jin helped the customers up front.

The door to the shop opened, Jin looked at the person standing at the door.

A bright smile appeared on his face, "Oh! Yoongi!"

Hoseok turned around when he heard the name, seeing the male he's been thinking about all day standing at the door. He quickly wrapped up the call and hurried over.

"Hey," he greeted the male with a warm smile.

Jin noticed from Hoseok's behavior that he wanted to help him, so he walked away.

"Buying flowers?" Hoseok inquired.

"Yeah," Yoongi nodded, "just a bouquet of roses."

Hoseok glanced at Yoongi's stringless wrist before asking, "for a special someone?"

"No," he quickly answered, "just something I do for myself every year on Valentines so I don't feel so lonely. Sad, huh?"

"Yeah a little," Hoseok shrugged with a sly smile, "You're not the only one who's spending Valentines with themselves."

"Really? Who?" Yoongi asked, completely oblivious.

"Me," Hoseok laughed at Yoongi's blindness, "Who else?"

"Seriously?"

"I mean, Jin's kind of alone too."

"You don't have anyone special to spend Valentines with?"

"Nope," Hoseok deadpanned.

"That's surprising," Yoongi muttered under his breath.

"Why is that?"

"Well," Yoongi started, "For one, you're handsome. Two, you've got a great personality-"

"Wow, you're making me blush," Hoseok laughed, "I'm surprised that you don't have a special someone either."

"It's not that surprising," Yoongi shook his head seriously.

"Why not?"

"Because. I mean, look at me. I'm plain," Yoongi aggressively gestured at himself.

"And what's wrong with plain? Not that you are plain," Hoseok shook his head, "I haven't known you long, but I do know that you're no where near plain."

Oh that made Yoongi's heart skip a beat.

"You think so?"

"Hell yeah. Anyways, you said you wanted to get a bouquet of red roses for yourself?"

"Yes, for myself," Yoongi repeated, emphasizing on himself making Hoseok giggle.

Hoseok finished making the bouquet. Yoongi was about to take out his wallet and pay for the flowers, until Hoseok grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"You don't have to pay for this," Hoseok said, gently taking his hand off Yoongi's wrist, "Think of it as a Valentines Day present from me to you."

Yoongi was left taken aback and breathless. This was the first time he's ever gotten flowers from someone else. In the past when he had a girlfriend, he would be the one giving her gifts. She would always expect a gift on special occasions, but she never gave back anything other than a simple half-assed "Thank you."

"You don't have to do this," said Yoongi.

"You're right," Hoseok replied, "but I want to, and I'm going to."

"Fine, but I'm gonna find a way to repay you," Yoongi promised.

"I'll be looking forward to that," Hoseok smirked a bit.

Yoongi was about to leave when he realized he forgot something. Something very important. He turned around to face Hoseok, "Thank you Hoseok."

"Anytime Yoongi."

Yoongi left after that, all of a sudden feeling 10 inches taller. A bouquet in hand, a gummy smile on his face, and cheerful music playing in his ear. Valentines Day wasn't that bad after all.

"So," Jin spoke, "Yoongi, huh?"

"Oh shut it," Hoseok glared at him.

"Hmmm~~ ♪ " Yoongi happily hummed as he carefully placed the roses in the pretty, yellow, transparent, glass vase he bought just for the flowers. It was skinny at the top and wide in the middle. The image of Hoseok handing Yoongi the red roses just won't get out of his head. Every time he thought about it he would get so shy.

He didn't know much about the black haired male. He wanted to know everything about him. His favorite color, favorite food, hobbies, why he decided to open his very own flower shop.

"What have you done to me, Hoseok?" Yoongi asked with a heavy breath, "How do you do it?"