ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟛 | 𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕕

As soon as they got home, Yoongi quickly set the alarm on. It was something Hoseok got when Yoongi moved in. He wanted him to feel safe.

"What was that about?" Hoseok finally asked him after settling down on the couch. "Was something wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"You didn't do anything wrong," Yoongi quickly shook his head. "I just didn't... feel safe there."

"Was it because of the crowds?" Hoseok asked.

"I thought I saw someone," Yoongi muttered.

"Who?"

Yoongi glanced at him before murmuring quietly. "Jay."

"What?" Hoseok's eyes widened like saucers. "Why didn't you tell me right then and there?"

"I'm sorry," Yoongi apologized. "I freaked out, and I just wanted to get out of there."

Hoseok frowned and pulled him into a hug. "Don't be sorry. Next time you tell me when you see him again. Then we'll call the cops."

"I should've said something though."

"It's fine," Hoseok placed his hands on Yoongi's cheeks that reminded him so much of dumplings.

Dumplings are delicious, soft, juicy. I don't know where I'm going with this.

"At least your safe," Hoseok smiled, pinching Yoongi's cheeks. His eyes casted down at his pouty pink lips. They never kissed yet, but he wanted to. Was now the right time?

Hoseok quickly shook his head, shaking his thoughts out as well.

Maybe not now.

His phone that was laying face down on the counter suddenly blew up with. Text messages. He raised an eyebrow and checked it out, seeing they were all from the group chat he shared with Taehyung and Jin.

"Who keeps texting you?" asked Yoongi.

"Just the group chat with Tae and Jin."

"Are they always annoying you?" asked Yoongi.

"Unfortunately," Hoseok said, reading through the texts. "but they're my fiends so I can't I ignore them."

His eyebrows furrowed when he read e texts about Jin gay panicking over Jimin. Was something going on between them? Hoseok thought. Finally. He's been waiting for the two to hook up ever since he saw the red string connecting them.

Questionable Group chat

JinJin
I'm conflicted guys!
I don't know what came over me.

TaeTae
What are you talking about?

JinJin
JIMIN!
He was sleeping on the couch, and I just started touching his face.

TaeTae
Woah, creepy.
You like Jimin?

JinJin
I don't know, I'm conflicted.

HobiHobi
I think you do like him.

JinJin
You don't know anything.
Sorry that sounded mean.
But it's true though, maybe I like him maybe I don't. I made things awkward between us, and now he won't even look at me.
AND WE LIVE UNDER THE SAME ROOF.

HobHobi
Have you even tried talking to him?

JinJin
...no?

HobiHobi
Then why are you complaining to us?! At least TRY to fix the problem.

JinJin
Easier said than done, Jung Hoseok.

Jin was typing aggressively on his phone until he was cut off by Taehyung inviting him to a group video call.

He took a deal breath before speaking. "Okay! Maybe I do like Jimin, but that doesn't mean he likes me back. I can just come up with an excuse like, oh I was trying to brush your eyelash off your cheek."

"Yeah," Taehyung nodded. "I tried to do that while watching you sleep with heart eyes!"

"Shut up!"

Hoseok has enough of this madness. "Jin, trust me when I say this. But you need to talk to Jimin, tell him how you feel because he likes you back."

Yoongi perked up. "Woah, Jin likes Jimin?"

"Hoseok!" Jin screamed. "Ugh, I'm hanging up!"

"Wait," Taehyung whined, but it was too late cause Jin had already ended the call.

"Damn it," Jin buried his red face into his hands. "Why is life so complicated?"

Jimin stood behind the closed door, his ear against it.

"So he does like me?" Jimin whispered under his breath.

Dinner that night was awkward. Jimin and Jin sat across each other, small talk coming up now and then. Followed up by awkward tension and silence. Jin couldn't stand it, he just wanted to talk but it was so difficult.

Now that Jimin was sure Jin liked him back, he knew he had to make the first move. He wasn't usually the one to make the first move, but he knew Jin was already a gay disaster as is. So, he had to step up before he chickens out.

"Nice day right?" Jimin broke the silence.

Got damn it Jimin, he mentally face palmed. Nice day? What kind of conversation starter is that?

Jin laughed. "Not really. It's cold out."

"Yeah, you're right." Jimin nodded. "But, it's a nice cold day-"

"Jimin."

"Yes?"

"We're good, right?" Jin inquired.

Jimin threw a smile at him. "Yeah. We're good."

"Okay," Jin sighed out in relief. "Good."

Good.

Author note:
Sooooo here are my top 5 ships in BTS. What about u guys?
*don't mind the bad handwriting, I was writing this with my fingys while on a walk lol

 What about u guys?*don't mind the bad handwriting, I was writing this with my fingys while on a walk lol